Porters and barrel-aging are the focus of Pohjala brewery out of Estonia and Abu Nawas is getting us some of their delicious sounding beers! Check out this week’s list:
- Pohjala CocoBanger 24/330ml Bottle – A banging imperial stout brewed with coconut and A Caturra coffee from Costa Rica. 12.5%.
- Pohjala Jouluoo 24/330ml Bottle – A silky smooth chocolate-vanilla oak aged Imperial Porter aged on cacao nibs, fresh vanilla pods, and French oak for a heady chocolate dessert character with a luscious vanilla taste and aroma. 8% ABV.
- Pohjala Karneval 24/330ml Bottle – An Imperial Dessert Stout with fresh flavors from raspberries, passionfruit, and toasted coconuts. Brewed in collaboration with Mother Kelly’s London. 10.9% ABV.
- Pohjala Leevike 24/330ml Bottle – A spiced sour ale brewed with fermented cranberries, hibiscus, heather honey, toasted cinnamon and cloves. Translation: The Bullfinch. 6.5% ABV.
- Pohjala Meri 24/330ml Bottle – A classic Gose, brewed with Himalayan rock salt and coriander seeds. 4.4% ABV. Translation: The Sea.
- Pohjala Must Kuld 24/330ml Bottle – A rich porter with smooth notes of milk chocolate. Enjoy on its own, or as a decadent dessert. 7.8% ABV. Translation: Black Gold.
- Pohjala Ohtu 24/330 ml – An easy-going porter brewed with oats and rye, bursting with vanilla and chocolate flavors. 8% ABV. Translation: Evening.
- Pohjala Oo 24/330ml Bottle – An Imperial Baltic Porter as dark as the Estonian nights. 10.5% ABV.
- Pohjala Prenzlauer Berg 24/330ml Bottle – Raspberry Berliner Weisse. A rich and creamy sour wheat beer, brewed with raspberries. 4.5% ABV.
- Labietis Aroniju Ragana 12/500 ml – BERRY ALE. A wonderful ruby red beer dry fruited with Aronia berry juice and hopped Citra Hops. 5.1% ABV. Translation: ARONIA WITCH.
- Labietis Mezs 12/500 ml – HERBAL BARLEYWINE. Inspired by Latvian folk songs on juniper berry beer, this one will be refreshing in a resinous fashion, balancing with slight malty taste and nice reddish color. Dry-hopped with a variety of hops derived from Eastern Europe wild hops – Kazbek. 5.5% ABV. Translation: FOREST.
- Evil Twin Brewing 60 Day Dry Aged Stout 24/16oz CAN – Oatmeal Stout brewed with 60 days dry-aged malt. 6% ABV.
- Evil Twin Brewing 90 Day Dry Aged Stout 24/16oz CAN – Milk Stout Brewed with Dry-Aged Malt. 9% ABV.
- Evil Twin I Always Felt Closer to IPAs Than I Did to People 6/4/16oz CAN – Double dry-hopped with tons of tasty Galaxy, Citra, Simcoe and Falconer‘s Flight, Hazy NE-IPA 7.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Sour Sun Saft 6/4/16oz CAN – Mosaic DIPA brewed with Black Currant & Mint. 8% ABV.
- Evil Twin Rhubarb Compote 6/4/16oz CAN – Fruited Berliner Style Ale brewed with Rhubarb & Vanilla. 4% ABV
- Stillwater ASMR Frisson 001 6/4/16oz CAN – Sour ale brewed with wild blueberry, rolled oats & milk sugar. 6% ABV.
- Stillwater ASMR Frisson 002 6/4/16oz CAN – Sour ale brewed with chamomile, lemon & wildflower honey. 6% ABV.
- Stillwater ASMR Frisson 003 24/16oz CAN – Sour ale brewed with pink guava, flaked wheat & candy sugar 6% ABV.
- Stillwater Artisanal Ales Wavvy 6/4/16oz CAN – Double IPA dry-hopped with SIMCOE/PACIFIC GEM/AMARILLO. 8% ABV
- Omnipollo Devin the Dude 6/4/12oz CAN – Beautifully made German-style pilsner. 5.2% ABV. 💗💗💗
- Omnipollo Beglo 6/4/12oz CAN – All-Simcoe Citrus Bomb IPA 6% ABV.
- Omnipollo Lustro 6/424/12oz CAN – IIPA with the smoothness and haze of a New England style IPA, yet the bite and crushability of a West Coast IPA. 8% ABV.
- Omnipollo Quadruple Dry-Hopped Fatamorgana 24/16oz CAN – 4x Dry-Hopped Double IPA. 8.1% ABV.