This refreshing light Czech Pilsner has an array of floral notes, with light bitterness from Saaz hops. This crushable Clock House pils will be an easy drinker for any summer occasion. This is already a brew staff favorite!
Available in 4 packs, growler fills and on draft
Blackberry Farm Brewery:
- Blackberry Farm BFB IPA 6/4/12oz CANS – Unfiltered IPA and a celebration of New World hops in all of their versatility. Bursting with fruit, citrus, and complex aromas, this is sure to satisfy drinkers on both coasts and everywhere in between. 7.1% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm BFB Stout 6/4/16oz CANS – This robust, hoppy American Stout is a hearty welcome on a brisk evening, but balanced and drinkable for enjoying year-round. In addition to a complex roasted malt character of coffee and dark chocolate, a hefty addition of American hops adds bright, distinctive layers of tropical fruits, citrus, and pine. 6.8% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Leather Britches 6/4/16oz CAN – Dark, Rich Porter featuring a malty finish and hints of dark fruit and chocolate. An homage to the farm tradition of Leather Britches. An old southern method for preserving late-summer green beans. The beans are harvested, left in their pod, and hung up to dry. Dehydrating on the string, they start to look like leather pant legs. Brewed in collaboration with Heidi Geist of the 48 Beer Project. 6.4% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Classic Saison 6/4/12oz CAN – Belgian-style Saison features European noble-type hops, authentic Belgian Saison yeast, and the finest European two-row malt. 6.3% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Mountain Lager 6/4/12oz CAN – Vienna-style Lager showcases Vienna and dark Munich malts, with distinctively toasty, bready aromas and flavors. A judicious hopping lends balance to the malty goodness. 5% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Boundary Tree 6/4/12oz CAN – A hop-forward Farmhouse Ale brewed with Hallertau Blanc, Southern Cross, Comet, and Citra hops. 6.5% ABV.
- Stillwater / Monkish Collab. A Sound Saison 6/4/16oz CANS – An Ode to hoppy Belgian style ales. Hoppy spelt farmhouse ale heavily hopped w/Tettnanger, Hallertau Mittelfrüh & Saaz and fermented to the sounds of waves crashing. 7% ABV.
- Stillwater EXTRA DRY 6/4/16oz CANS – Definitely one of our Island Beers. Sake Style Saison brewed with sake rice and dry-hopped with Citra, Hallertau Blanc, and Sterling. 4.2% ABV.
- Stillwater Premium (Postmodern Beer) 6/4/16oz CAN – A deconstruction of the post-prohibition industrial lager. Fermented with Brettanomyces – heavy dose of Hallertau Mittelfrüh & Blanc, and an accent of Galaxy. Welcome to the future! 4.5% ABV.
- Stillwater Gose Gone Wild 6/4/16oz CAN – German-style Wheat Ale with massive doses of Citra and Amarillo hops fermented with various strains of Brettanomyces yeast. 4.3% ABV.
- Stillwater Moonmosa 6/4/16oz CANS – Dry-Hopped Sour Ale with Blood Orange & Mango, Sprinkle of Sea Salt. 6% ABV.
- Stillwater Business 6/4/12oz CANS – Imperial Stout brewed with Molasses and Muscovado Sugar. 13% ABV.
- Stillwater New Gold 6/4/16oz CANS – Outstanding Hoppy Modern Blonde Ale. all the vibes you want from an IPA with a Blonde Ale Twist. 6% ABV.
- Stillwater Insetto 6/4/12oz CAN – Dry-hopped Sour with Italian plum. The beer-drinkers’ rosé. 5% ABV. ****NEW LABEL****
- Stillwater Stateside Saison 6/4/16oz CAN – Stillwater’s flagship beer, An ‘American Farmhouse Ale.’ It’s a Belgian-inspired brew that uses a combination of European malts, hops from New Zealand and the United States.. and a classic farmhouse yeast to achieve a fruity, yet spicy, melange of flavors and aroma. Show Less. 6.8% ABV.
SKYGAZER / ABOMINATION DREAM SERIES COLLAB:
- Abomination Luscious – Double Fruited – Mango + Red Raspberry 6/4/16oz CANS – Gluten-free Smoothie hard seltzer loaded with an absolutely absurd amount of REAL FRUIT! 5.5% ABV.
- Abomination Brewing / Skygazer Dreamatorium Parfait 6/4/16oz CANS – Dream Series Volume 3. This one is a Pastry Stout with Raspberry, Granola, Yogurt, Cacao Nibs, and Lactose. 11.3% ABV.
- Abomination Brewing / Skygazer Dreamscape Parfait 6/4/16oz CANS – Dream Series Volume 3. This one is a Triple IPA brewed with Raspberries, Granola, Yogurt, Cacao Nibs, & Lactose. 10% ABV.
- Abomination Brewing / Skygazer Dreamsphere Parfait 6/4/16oz CANS – Dream Series Volume 3. This one is a Pastry Sour Ale with Raspberry, Granola, Yogurt, Cacao Nibs, and Lactose. 7% ABV.
- Skygazer Brewing Watercolors Replay v2 – Passion Fruit, Mango, Tangerine, Peach, Apricot & Pineapple 6/4/16oz CAN – Passion Fruit, Mango, Tangerine, Peach, Apricot & Pineapple 6/4/16oz CAN – Watercolors Replay – Berliner Style Weiss Beer with Passion Fruit, Mango, Tangerine, Peach, Apricot, Pineapple, Vanilla, and Milk Sugar. 5.5% ABV.
- American Solera Take It To the Max 6/4/16oz CANS – DIPA brewed with Lupomax Mosaic & Phantasm (Sauvignon Blanc Grape Skins) 8.2% ABV.
- American Solera An Offering of Cherry 6/4/16oz CANS – Sour IPA w/ Cherries, Milk Sugar, Vanilla & dry-hopped w/ Mosaic & El Dorado. 7.3% ABV.
- American Solera Fat Camp 6/4/16oz CANS – Imperial Milk Stout with Chocolate, Cinnamon, and Vanilla. 10% ABV.
- American Solera Terpy Enigma 6/4/16oz CANS – All Enigma DDH Hazy DIPA. 8% ABV.
More to life- Crisp Lager
A fresh batch of 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 has returned to lend a hand in your Independence Day celebrations! This classic American Lager is brewed with American malt, rice, and corn. An homage to the bluecollar, hard-working people of our great nation, this crisp and refreshing lager truly has a voice of its own. We believe that american beer is so much more than just “yellow, fizzy, and cold.” It’s the delicate balance of a sessionable yet invigorating experience with just enough intricacy to keep you coming back for MORE. Grab a pack today, so you can have the proper toasting companion to celebrate our freedom!
Elixer Fields – 8% DDH Dbl IPA
𝗘𝗹𝗶𝘅𝗶𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝘀 is a dangerously juicy DDH DIPA loaded with otherworldly flavors. A mad concoction of Citra, Chinook, Mosaic, and Sabro sends this beer into the stratosphere with notes of sweet nectarines, coconut juice, ripe mango slices, fresh honeydew, and peach gummies.
Morever DDH IPA
Our flagship juicebomb DDH IPA 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 is back in stock! A hefty dose of Citra, Motueka, & Simcoe provide an endless succession of ripe pineapple, mandarin orange, and grapefruit that resolves into a smooth and refreshing finish. Another tasty companion to keep stocked in your cooler for these hot summer days. (6.5% ABV)
Coastal Sunshine Ver 14 – Smoothie Sour ale
Thick and Smooth with tropical smoothie vibes featuring Thai Mangosteen, georgia peaches, and california strawberries.
Double Up 2 Up – Dbl Hazy IPA
Introducing Double Up 2 Up Double Dry Hopped Oat Cream New England Double IPA brewed with flaked oats, malted oats, malted wheat, milk sugar, hopped and double dry hopped with our hand-selected Citra, Citra Cryo, Sabro Cryo, Rakau, and El Dorado. Even with all your little fingers, there’s still 8.3% ABV in Double Up 2 Up.
Black & Blue Chocolate Chip Pancake imp stout
Maple/Chocolate forward with a touch of black and blueberry combo to round out the ending!
Local 755 IPA
Our Foggy Favorite. Azacca, Amarillo & a Gwop of Citra. Soft, Juicy & Hazy like 70’s Home Movies
LOON SQUAD – Game Day IPA (7.0%)
A fresh batch of this lushly layered liquid homage packed with our hand selected Citra, Strata, Simcoe, Cashmere & El Dorado
One helluva lineup coming to you this Thursday at Reds Alehouse in North Liberty as Toppling Goliath is bringing some heavy hitters the lines! Get there early, these are sure to go quick!
Join us this #ThirstyThursday for a specialty tapping event featuring these TG Brews on draft:
**Term Oil Fluffernutter – Term-Oil Fluffernutter begins with a special blend of Imperial Stout that aged in bourbon barrels for well over a year. To that already decadent base, we added dry roasted peanuts, peanut butter, marshmallow, and vanilla beans to create the liquid version of the classic Fluffernutter sandwich.
**Term Oil Coconut Monster Cookie – Inspired by one of our favorite treats, this bourbon-barrel aged stout will warm you with notes of fresh monster cookies baked with heaps of honey-glazed toasted coconut, a touch of peanut butter, and candy coated chocolates.
**Ferrari Backpack DIPA – We vibed out with our compadres at Lua Brewing Company to manifest liquid opulence. Brewed with a pretentiously golden aesthetic, loaded with luxuriously oil-laden hops, and soft as thousand thread count sheets. Drink fresh. Pinkies out.
**Pineapple Papaya Fandango Sour – Conjure up warm-weather vibes with this kettle sour. Tropical papaya and fresh-squeezed pineapple juice will transport your tastebuds to a tropical wonderland. Sweet, tart, and then sweet again.
**Hot Dog Time Machine DIPA – Our amigos at Hop Butcher for the World shared the same interest as us in exploring the alternate reality of the “fluffy” IPA. We threw multiple types of wheat into our fluff capacitor, heavily hopped it everywhere except the 88 minute boil, and fermented with yeast primed for transtemporal travel. Last year was certainly the wurst of times, but now it’s time to ketchup with us on our journey and relish in this hot dog fueled time travel adventure.
Pompeii IPA – This IPA is created with the same attention to detail as the beautiful mosaics that graced the city of Pompeii. It features mango and pineapple hop flavors with a medium-body feel to tantalize the senses.
Four new breweries will be bringing their beers to Iowa shelves this coming week and more to follow! This week, we should start seeing the following:
**WELDWORKS**- Weldworks Brewing is located in Greeley, CO and will soon be opening a taproom in Colorado Springs as well. They are known for their Juicy Bits Hazy IPA amongst many other offerings. Very excited to have them come to our state and to learn more about them, check out their website by clicking HERE!
**UNTITLED ART** – Untitled Art is located in Waunakee, WI, a short drive from Madison. They are owned by the guys who own Funk Factory and Octopi Brewing and do many collabs. Check out their diverse portfolio by clicking HERE!
**FAIR STATE BREWING** – Fair State Brewing is located in Minneapolis, MN and like the above mentioned, has quite a large profile of beers. I know Mirror Universe has been seen in the DSM area before but hasn’t made its way further east. A wonderful taproom and beer garden and some really excellent beer, happy to have Fair State coming to our shelves, but it’s definitely worth a drive up north as well! Read more on their portfolio by clicking HERE!
**MODIST BREWING** – a brewery I was not very familiar with until a trip a few months back up to Madison where I landed some cans. Also located in Minneapolis, Modist adds to the wonderful array of breweries up north, making it a beer destination for sure. Here’s more on this brewery, click HERE!
Another week and another round of delicious sounding beers coming from the wonderful brewers at Clock House Brewing and Lion Bridge Brewing! Here’s what’s in store for us:
**CLOCK HOUSE RASPBERRY XXPLOSION**
The third variant of our sour XXplosion series features an excessive amount of fresh Raspberries from our friends at Buck Creek Hops. Thick, tart and sweet. This sour XXplodes out the glass and will leave you wanting more!Available on draft and in 16 oz 4-packs. No holds or pre-sales will be available prior to the release.
**LION BRIDGE COFFEE KOLSCH AND GOODY**
The classic diner pairing you know and love comes to you in beer form. This Wednesday 5/26 we are serving up, for the first time in cans, a @dashcoffeeroasters version of our Kölsch that is sure wow and surprise with beautiful coffee aroma and flavor, but no added color.And, as an “a la carte” addition we are offering Goody, an Imperial Cinnamon Roll Stout made with cream cheese icing, vanilla, and cinnamon.We highly recommend enjoying them together over good conversation about the weather and the 17 year cicada hatch.Pre-order now (click the link below) for Wednesday pick-up!https://www.toasttab.com/lion-bridge-brewing-company…/v3
The next stop on the Keeping It Craft tour takes us to Shakespeare’s Pub & Grill on the east side of Iowa City. An absolute hidden gem that’s been doing big things for the last 22 years. Check out the video, and see why this modern-day Cheers means so much to everyone who steps through their doors.
Lion Bridge will be releasing “Mallow Gold” barrel aged stout to the public this Wednesday with preordering available right now! Here’s more from the brewery including a link to the preorder form!
A summer nights favorite is back!!!
Mallow Gold (9%abv, Barrel-Aged S’mores Stout) – We took bourbon barrel aged stout from our stock that have been aging for over a year, and s’moresified it! Marshmallow, Chocolate, and Graham Cracker meld beautifully in this campfire beer.
Pair it with our S’mores house made brownie for a taste sensation. Pre-order today for Wednesdays release.
Clock House Brewing in Cedar Rapids will be releasing a new sour this Friday, April 9th @ 3p.m. “Last Tango Mango” gose will be coming our way on tap, in cans, and in growler fills! This gose style will have mango, lime, and Himalayan pink salt! Follow updates from Clock House’s Facebook page here and reading more below!
Whoever said it takes two to tango? There’s no shame in stopping down solo this Friday, April 9th as we release a new Mango Margarita inspired sour.Last Tango Mango is a 6.5% Gose brewed with loads of mango, a touch of lime, and Himalayan pink sea salt. This beer reminds us of warm weather and drinking margs beachside in the sun!Available in cans, growlers, and on tap. Cans will be able to be purchased through our website on the day of the release
As the weather warms and the itch of getting outside is finally getting scratched, the streets and sidewalks start to come to life in the Czech Village in Cedar Rapids. There are many locally owned restaurants, breweries, bars, and shops in the few blocks that make up the Czech Village area and this past weekend I was able to pay my first visit to The Red Frog. The Red Frog is owned by Jake Brummer and Amy Winkler, who had opened up the Kingston Pub only for the Derecho to rip its roof off. The Red Frog is located in what used to be Dirty Shirleys, tucked in between Anvil Meat Market and Luckys.
The Red Frog could fit the dive bar definition, which I love and appreciate, but the uniqueness and variety of their food menu is what many restaurants strive to achieve and many miss the boat. Great appetizers, sandwiches, and smoked meats make up the menu the but the Frog also serves breakfast on the weekends.
10 tap lines filled with a nice mix of styles and many local beers. Tank Puncher, Easy Eddy, Witch Slap, Tip the Cow, and a few more to go along with your typical domestics along with some breakfast cocktails if you choose to go that route. I went with a Witch Slap (a few of them) to go along with my food.
Went with my buddy’s recommendations at the started with Sriracha cheese balls. A brilliant call from him on this one, I know I have a lot of Top 5 lists, but these cheese balls definitely hit that list, maybe even to the top. The spice added to the breading from the sriracha and how perfectly cooked and creamy they were make for the perfect start and will wake up your taste buds a bit. Glad I had that cold beer next to me.
Next up, the Reuben Wontons. Take your favorite wonton from your favorite chinese restaurant, and stuff that baby with a reuben mixture of swiss, kraut, and corned beef, add a side of homemade 1,000 island and you have an Irish twist on a delicious dish. So far, 2 for 2 at the Red Frog. Lastly, had to try something from the smoker. Really wanted the ribs but after devouring 2 apps I was getting a bit full, so I went with the smoked wing basket. 6 plump and juicy wings with the perfect amount of smoke, accompanied by one of the best blue cheese dressings I’ve had, raspberry habanero sauce, and regular wing sauce hit the spot. The wings were crispy, filling, and tasty.
There are so many things on their menu that I haven’t tried yet that I would love to get a taste of. Do yourself a favor, head to the Czech Village and check out the many restaurants/bars/stores in that area, and then stop by The Red Frog and get yourself those sriracha cheese balls and a beer and just sit back and enjoy! Check out their menu by clicking HERE or their website by clicking HERE!