Tons of brews coming from Abu Nawas, perfect time to fill up your fridge! Here we go:
- Blackberry Farm Classic Saison 6/4/12oz CANS – Belgian-style Saison features European noble-type hops, authentic Belgian Saison yeast, and the finest European two-row malt. 6.3% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Boundary Tree 6/4/12oz CAN – A hop-forward Farmhouse Ale brewed with Hallertau Blanc, Southern Cross, Comet, and Citra hops. 6.5% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Barrel Series: Brett Belgo IPA 12/375ml. A hoppy ale aged in red wine barrels. 6.3% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Native Series: Brett Saison 12/375ml. A golden farmhouse ale fermented with brettanomyces and aged in French oak California red wine barrels. 6.3% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Dubbel 12/375ml – A deep and rich abbey-style Dubbel brewed with Muddy Pond Sorghum. 8% ABV.
- Stillwater Artisanal Extra Dry Chu-Hi With Red Grapefruit 6/4/16oz CAN – Following the classic Extra Dry: Sake-Inspired Saison comes a fruited variant – also inspired by one of our favorite Japanese refreshments introduced to us, chūhai. Often sold as ‘Chu-Hi’ – the term is an abbreviation of “shōchū highball” – it’s a (commonly canned) cocktail of shōchū & carbonated water, flavored with various fruits. Extra Dry Chu-Hi is a brighter & lighter take on the familiar Saison, topped up with a touch of citrus and fermented dry. RED GRAPEFRUIT is the first flavor. 4.2% ABV.
- Stillwater EXTRA DRY 6/4/16oz CAN – Definitely one of our Island Beers. Sake Style Saison brewed with sake rice and dry-hopped with Citra, Hallertau Blanc, and Sterling. 4.2% ABV.
- Stillwater Artisanal Plant Based Double IPA With Mango & Palm Sugar 6/4/16oz CAN – Double India pale ale with mango & coconut palm sugar. Hopped with Citra, Sabro & Galaxy. All-natural. 100% vegan. 8.4% ABV.
- Stillwater General Gose 6/4/16oz CAN – Sour amber wheat ale brewed with orange peel powder, Thai chili powder, sea salt, and msg seasoning. 4.5% ABV
- Stillwater Insetto 6/4/12oz CAN – Dry-hopped Sour with Italian plum. The beer-drinkers’ rosé. Brian worked backward with this one – first came the design, then we reverse-engineered a beer to match.5% ABV.
- Stillwater On Fleek 6/4/12oz CAN – A 13 percent ABV imperial stout brewed with dark sugars and molasses. 13.0% ABV.
- Stillwater / AZ Wilderness Big Bunny is Everything 6/4/12oz CAN – Strong Milk Stout collaboration with AZ Wilderness. Big Bunny IS everything. 8.0% ABV.
- Stillwater Dry White 6/4/16oz CANS – Blanc Sour Ale Spritzer with Sauvignon Blanc Grape, Lime and Sea Salt. 4.5% ABV.
- Stillwater Hot Pink 6/4/16oz CANS – Rosé Sour Ale Spritzer with Grenache Grape, Raspberry, and Lemon. 4.5% ABV.
- Dugges Chinook Citra Denali 6/4/16oz CAN – Follow our journey as we tweak our way towards the perfect Hoppy Ale. Step by step, beer by beer, on and on. Forever. From Sweden with love! Brewed in North Haven, CT. 6% ABV.
Short Throw Brewing:
- Short Throw Lips and Lungs 6/4/16oz CAN – DIPA with Strata and Citra hops, dry-hopped with the same varietals. 8% ABV.
- Short Throw Cop And Go 6/4/16oz CAN – American IPA with Galaxy & Mosaic hops, dry-hopped with the same varietals.. 6.5% ABV
- Hoof Hearted Cowboy Konkey Dong 6/4/16oz CAN – Fermented in Donkey Kong barrels and excessively dry-hopped. Sitting high in the saddle and hopped with Motueka, Dr. Rudi, and Nelson Sauvin all from New Zealand along with some Mosaics and a heaping helping of Amarillo for that authentic Texas flavor. 8% ABV.
- Hoof Hearted / Against the Grain Clearly Everybody Wants Some 6/4/16/oz CAN – This “Hazy Boi” IPA is a hop lover’s dream featuring the juiciest hops & all the lupulin haze you need! 7.2% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Strawberry Orange Banana 6/4/16oz CAN – IPA brewed with Strawberry, Orange, and Banana Puree – just like your favorite juice. 8.2% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Strawberry Frosted Pastry 6/4/16oz CAN – Double IPA with Strawberry, cinnamon, and allspice – reminiscent of a strawberry pop tart. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Vermont Maple IPA 6/4/16oz CAN – Crisp Double India Pale Ale with Vermont Maple. 9.1% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Pecan Pie 6/4/16oz CAN – Double India Pale Ale with Pecans and Maple Syrup. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Raspberry French Toast 6/4/16oz CAN – Double India Pale with Raspberry, Maple Syrup, and Cinnamon added. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Peach Frosted Pastry 6/4/16oz CAN – Double India Pale Ale with peaches, cinnamon. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Mocha Latte 6/4/16oz CAN – American IPA brewed with Coffee and Chocolate. 8% ABV.
- Decadent Ales S’mores 6/4/16oz CAN – All Mosaic Double Dry-Hopped DIPA brewed with Marshmallows, Graham Crackers, Madagascar Vanilla Beans, Cinnamon and a touch of Chocolate. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Passiflora 6/4/16oz CAN – Double IPA Brewed utilizing a blend of New Zealand hops, this brew produces notes of Guava, Citrus, and Passionfruit. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Orange Gusher 6/4/16oz CANS – Double India Pale Ale with Orange Purée. 8.5% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Orange Cream Pop 6/4/16oz CAN – All Citra dry-hopped IPA with a proprietary blend of sugars, Madagascar Vanilla Bean, and a touch of Orange Zest. 6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Blueberry French Toast 6/4/16oz CAN – Double India Pale Ale with blueberries, maple syrup, and cinnamon. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Coconut Almond Macaroon 24/16oz CAN – Double Dry-Hopped All-Mosaic IPA brewed with Coconut & Almond, and a variety of sugars to create a biscuit character. 8.2% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Coconut Citrus Citra 6/4/16oz CAN – Double IPA Triple Dry-Hopped with All Citra. Brewed with Orange Zest Coconut. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Elderflower Mochi 6/4/16oz CAN – Milkshake Double India Pale Ale brewed with Elderflower and Vanilla. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Ectoplasmic Orange 24/16oz CAN – All Citra double dry-hopped IPA with tangerine, and orange zests added. 8.7% ABV.
- Decadent Ales (Evil Twin Collab.) Delight 6/4/16oz CAN – Imperial Stout Brewed with Pistachio, Coconut, and Cinnamon. 11.7% ABV.
- Timber Ales People Power 6/4/16oz CAN – IPA dry-hopped with a combination of Citra and Galaxy hops. This beer was brewed to support the People Power Beer initiative started by our friends at Threes Brewing in collaboration with the ACLU. 7% ABV.