Saw the following information on http://www.craftbeer.com. Pretty exciting news as we will be getting another fantastic IPA year round! Here’s more from CraftBeer.com:
Fans spoke, the brewery listened. Fresh Squeezed IPA will make its way into the brewery’s year-round portfolio for 2014. This refreshing brew will be released in March in 6-packs and draft to all markets as part of the Bond Street Series. This IPA is a “citrus bomb” in every way: three types of malt and a whole lot of Citra and Mosaic hops made this a fan favorite from the very beginning.
One of the largest changes to the beer menu for 2014 are three 22-ounce mainline offerings available year-round starting at the end of March. Distributed primarily in the Mountain and Pacific regions, these beers includePine Mountain Pilsner, Armory XPA and the classic Cinder Cone Red (yea! It’s back!!).
Other notable beers coming up for the year include:
- Belgian IPA, featuring Galaxy hops, which will be available in 22-ounce bottles and draft from May-September as part of the Bond Street Series;
- Not the Stoic, a Belgian-style Quad, brand-new addition to the Reserve Series;
- More Reserve Series love from Mirror Mirror (last release in 2009) all the way to favorites like The Dissident, The Abyss and the brewery’s 26th anniversary brew, Black Butte XXVI;
- New Nitro Draft program (yum!) featuring brews throughout the year such as Obsidian Stout, Red Chair, Cinder Cone Red, Armory XPA and Jubelale; and
- After a successful launch in 2013, the brewery’s “session style” Deschutes River Ale will now be available in 12-packs for fans in Utah and the Pacific Northwest.