Big Grove isn’t messing around folks. This weekend they are hauling their own BGB trailer to Northside Oktoberfest in downtown Iowa City and rolling out some amazing sounding brews to satisfy your thirsty livers. Not only are they rolling a trailer downtown but they are also having a cask rack and….AND….some sumbitchin’ growlers of Richard variants they are sharing. Jean Luc is a must try! Not messing around folks, don’t miss this. So, let’s take a look at each Big Grove station and what will be available.
ON Tap at the BGB Trailer
- Boomtown Premium-4.5% Simple ol’ Beer brewed as a traditional cream ale.
- West Main Wheat-5.2% American Wheat Ale
- Sidehill Sour-4.5% Berliner Weisse-style
- Double Blackberry Sidehill Sour-5% Berliner Weisse-style w/Blackberries & Boysenberries
- Arms Race-6.2% American Strong Pale Ale, Centennial, Chinook, & Citra
- BGB IPA-7% West Coast inspired IPA, Centennial, Chinook, & Simcoe
- Red Headed Stranger-6.8% Red IPA, Loral lupulin powder, Citra lupulin powder, & Mosaic
- Russian Imperial Stout-9% Imperial Stout
- War Rig-9.8% Hopocalypse Double Black IPA, Midnight Wheat & Cascade\Cask Rack
- Thunderdome-8% Hopocalyse Double IPA, Mosaic lupulin powder, Citra lupuiln powder, El Dorado
- Arms Race-6.2% Double Dry-Hopped w/Citra then some more Citra.
- BGB IPA w/Amarillo-7%
- Sidehill Sour w/Blueberries & Lavender-4.5%
- Sidehill Sour Grapefruit Gose-4.8%
- Dirty Little Secret-9% American Strong Ale w/Raspberries & Cocoa NibsGrowler Release11:00am-2017 Richard the Whale11:30am-2017 Richard the Whale Coffeenoon-2016 Barleywine12:30pm-2017 Jean Luc Richard