A nice mix of styles coming from the latest Abu Nawas drop as we will get puckered with some old world lambics but also can grab the latest from Evil Twin! Here we go:
- Kerkom Reuss 12/750ml – Blend of old Boon Lambic with Belgian Blonde. 6.5% ABV.
- Kerkom Bink Blond 24/330ml – Delicious and balanced Belgian Blonde. 6.0% ABV.
- Kerkom Bink Bruin 24/330ml – Mellow dark Belgian. 6.0% ABV
- Kerkom Bink Bloesem 24/330ml – A unique Belgian Ale brewed with Honey and Pear Syrup. 7.1% ABV.
- BOON OUDE GEUZE12/12.7oz (12/375ml). Oude Geuze Boon is one of the finest examples of the traditional 100% spontaneous fermentation Lambic style. To moderate the sourness, Boon Brewery only brews Lambic in the 7 cold months, from early October until April, according to the traditional “turbid mash” system. This Lambic beer is brewed from 40% unmalted wheat, 60% of barley malt, aged hops, and wild yeasts collected from our coolship and is aged for 1, 2 or 3 years in oak casks. The blend, a mild average of 18 months old Lambic (unsweetened, unfiltered, unpasteurized) is refermented in the bottle and can be stored up to 20 years. Brewed in Lembeek, the village that gave Lambic its name. Awards at the World Beer Championships: 2008 Gold, 2010 Silver, 2012 Gold Medal. 7% ABV.
- BOON FRAMBOISE 12/12.7oz (12/375ml). Framboise Boon is a traditional Belgian Lambic fruit-beer. It is brewed according to the traditional Lambic style of spontaneous fermentation. Only fresh raspberries (25%) and wild cherries (5%)are used for this Lambic beer. Framboise Boon is the missing link between beer and wine and is served chilled in flute glasses. NO artificial sweeteners, flavorings, preservatives or coloring agents. Brewed in Lembeek, the village that gave Lambic its name. 5% ABV.
- BOON KRIEK 12/12.7oz (12/375ml). Kriek Boon is a traditional Belgian Lambic fruit-beer. It is brewed according to the traditional Lambic style of spontaneous fermentation. Only fresh cherries (25%) are used. Kriek Boon is slightly sweet, with the surprising natural fragrance of sour cherries and almonds. 4% ABV.
- Mikkeller / Boon Oude Geuze 12/750 ml – The Mikkeller Oude Gueze lambic is a new unique collaboration between Mikkeller and Boon. Blending lambic from one to three years old, this blend is made in the traditional method of spontaneous fermentation in the Senne valley, Belgium. This special blend has a distinct twist being matured in oak foeders previously used for Calvados. Ideal before a meal or paired with cheese. 6.4% ABV.
- Evil Twin Even More COCO Jesus 6/4/16oz CAN – Imperial Stout brewed with Maple Syrup and Coconut. 12% ABV.
- Evil Twin Even More Jesus 6/4/16oz CAN – Jeppe Legendary Imperial Stout. 12% ABV.
- Evil Twin Brewing I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO MY I-95 6/4/16oz CAN – Hops: Citra, Galaxy, Nelson Double Dry Hopped Triple IPA. 11.3% ABV.
- Evil Twin I Always Felt Closer to IPAs Than I Did to People 6/4/16oz CAN – Double dry-hopped with tons of tasty Galaxy, Citra, Simcoe and Falconer‘s Flight, Hazy NE-IPA 7.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Everyday, Once A Day IPA 6/4/16oz CAN – Double dry-hopped Imperial IPA brewed with lactose and vanilla beans. 9% ABV.
- Evil Twin Learn What Is to Be Taken Seriously and Laugh at the Rest 6/4/16oz CANS – Hazy NE-IPA. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Cocktail Series: Mojito 6/4/16oz CAN – Mojito-style Sour DIPA brewed with Lime & Mint. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Cocktail Series: Negroni 6/4/16oz CAN – Negroni-style Sour IPA brewed with Juniper, Blood Orange, & Rhubarb. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Cocktail Series: Passionfruit Margarita 6/4/16oz CAN – Margarita-style Sour IPA brewed with Passionfruit, Lime, & Orange Peel. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Cocktail Series: Tangerine Tonic 6/4/16oz CAN – Gin & Tonic-Inspired Sour DIPA brewed with Tangerine. 8% ABV.
- Evil Twin Irish-ish Coffee Stout 6/4/16oz CANS – Imperial Stout brewed with Lactose, Demerara Sugar, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Medium Toast Oak Spirals and – of course – a ton of Coffee. 10.3 % ABV.