Another big drop of some tasty brews coming from Abu Nawas in the coming week. Here’s what’s coming down the line:
- Decadent Ales Bacon French Toast 16oz CANS – 8.4% IPA with Maple Syrup, Caramelized Sugar and Loads of Bacon
- Decadent Ales Peach Frosted Pastry 16oz CANS – 8.6% DIPA with peaches, cinnamon and allspice added
- Decadent Ales S’mores 16oz CANS – 9.1% All Mosaic Double Dry-Hopped DIPA brewed with Graham Crackers & Marshmallows
- Decadent Ales Blueberry Frosted Pastry 16oz CANS – Mosaic Dry-Hopped DIPA brewed with Blueberries & Madagascar Vanilla Beans. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Coconut Almond Macaroon 16oz CANS – Double Dry-Hopped All-Mosaic IPA brewed with Coconut & Almond. 8.2% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Double Toasted Marshmallow 16oz CANS – Dry hopped with a variety of hops featuring mosaic, Madagascar vanilla bean, marshmallows and a variety of candied, turbinado, coconut and other sugars create the mellow sweetness of campfire toasted marshmallow. 9.1% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Ecto Cream Pop 16oz CANS – Vanilla makes this “ecto” brew unique from its companions. Or does the Ecto make it unique from its fellow Cream Pops? Double Dry-Hopped IPA with Madagascar vanilla bean, tangerine and orange zest added. 8.7% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Ectoplasmic Orange 16oz CANS – All Citra double dry hopped IPA, with tangerine and orange zests added.
- Decadent Ales Multiflora 16oz CANS – All Mosaic Double Dry-Hopped DIPA 9.7% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Pecan Pie IPA 16oz CANS – Double India Pale Ale with Pecans and Maple Syrup. 5.2% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Strawberry French Toast 16oz CANS – DIPA with Vermont Maple Syrup, sugar burned and caramelized stove top, juicy strawberries, and a touch of cinnamon. Notes of dough and pancake batter round out the finish. Good for breakfast. Great for dessert. 8.6%
- Decadent Ales Strawberry Frosted Pastry 16oz CANS – Mosaic Dry-Hopped DIPA brewed with Strawberries & Madagascar Vanilla Beans. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Vermont Maple IPA 16oz CANS – Crisp base beer with a bitter touch that cuts the sweetness of Vermont maple syrup providing a pleasurable aroma on the tongue but still leaving you believing this is an IPA. 4.75% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Winter Spice French Toast 16oz CANS – Exactly like it sounds! Spiced Double India Pale Ale with Maple Syrup, Allspice, and Madagascar Vanilla Bean. 8.6% ABV
- Evil Twin / Decadent Delight #1 16oz CANS – The first collaboration with Evil Twin brewing. This imperial stout was brewed with pistachio. Coconut and cinnamon tie the nutty aroma with the roast and chocolate of the base. 11.7% ABV
- Evil Twin 60 Day Dry Aged Stout 16 oz CANS – 6% Oatmeal Stout; a bit more easy going than the 90
- Evil Twin 90 Day Dry Aged Stout 16 oz CANS – milk stout brewed with dry-aged malt. 9% ABV.
- Evil Twin Imperial Wedding Cake Break 16oz CANS – yes, this is a beer brewed with an actual wedding cake. What started as a gift to a friend on his big day quickly made it online with crazy ratings and thus, the latest (one-time) iteration of Imperial Biscotti was born
- Evil Twin Brewing Sour Sun Saft 16oz CANS – 8% Mosaic DIPA brewed with Black Currant & Mint
- Free Thought Madcap 16oz CANS – 6% Sour Ale with Lapsang Souchong (a smoked tea), cocoa and Tamarind
- Free Thought Superposition 16oz CANS – 8% Idaho 7 DIPA
- Free Thought Principia 16oz CANS – Sour Ale brewed with Fennel Pollen, Meyer Lemon, Honey, & Milk Sugar. 6% ABV. ****VERY LIMITED**** FreeThought
- Free Thought Sapere Aude 16oz CANS – “Dare to think for yourself!” Double IPA hopped with Citra, Whole Cone Citra, & Citra Lulupin Powder. 8.5% ABV.