Mortalis Brewing Company was founded in 2017, but its origin dates to many years before then. Formed in Upstate NY, Mortalis was selected as a winner of the Brew in Livingston County business plan competition in 2017. Officially opening its doors in August of 2018, Mortalis has gone on to successfully fund a Kickstarter, expand 500% beyond its original capacity, become the first to brew an everything bagel DIPA & strawberry cheesecake milkshake, and been privileged enough to work with some of the greatest craft breweries in the world. As Mortalis continues to grow and expand, the focus remains on trying to produce the best beer possible and is grounded in the belief that beer is about human connection. A connection that we are all mortals in this realm with stories to tell, dreams to live, and beers to share. We are all Mortalis.
Red, White and Blue (Arkane Collab)
- This Fruited Sour is brewed in celebration of July 4th. Virtually brewed with our good friends at Arkane_Aleworks in Florida. We conditioned this sour on raspberry, blueberry, Madagascar vanilla, and America mix skittles.
Gemini – Raspberry + Sweet Cherry + Lime (bomb pop)
- This fruited sour is part of our Gemini Series that focuses on small one-off batches. The duality of complementary and sometime contrasting fruits are blended with other adjuncts to enrich the flavors even further. This version features Raspberry, Sweet Cherry, Lime, and Blue Raspberry (our favorite summertime popsicle).
Boat Drinks 5
- This Sour Ale is the 5th version brewed with Swiftwater Brewing. Inspired by a Mai Tia, we have blended pineapple, orange, lime, and Orgeat from Fee Brothers. Huge marzipan nose followed by a massive dose of juicy tropical fruit that prepares you for another adventurous sip. “Goonies Never Say Die!”
From Hawaii with Love – Golden Stout
- This Golden Stout blends Kona coffee from Kailua-Kona Hawaii with toasted coconut, and pineapple. Aloha
- This Fruited Sour blends all your favorite flavors from a yogurt parfait. Strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, and granola are slathered with creamy yogurt. Always watching.
NYX – Imperial Stout with coconut
- This Imperial Stout is brewed with cold steeped roasted barley and complex malts to bring about a brownie like aroma and flavor that uniquely compliments the toasted coconut. It has a rich and deliciously smooth body that fights for control of your soul. This beer is pitch black in color and like the Goddess of Night, when she has you, there is no turning back!⠀
Gemini – Mango + Raspberry + Fruit Burst
- This fruited sour is part of our Gemini Series that focuses on small one-off batches. The duality of complementary and sometime contrasting fruits are blended with other adjuncts to enrich the flavors even further. This version features Mango, Raspberry and gusher candy.
Hydra – Raspberry +Sweet Cherry + Key Lime
- This Fruited Sour blends Key Lime, Raspberry, and Sweet Cherries together to form just one of this monster’s many heads. Keep your eyes peeled for even more flavor combinations.
Gemini – Strawberry + Kiwi + Starburst –
- This fruited sour is part of our Gemini Series that focuses on small one-off batches. The duality of complementary and sometime contrasting fruits are blended with other adjuncts to enrich the flavors even further. This version features strawberry, kiwi, and starburst.
Highly Concentrated (collab w/Beer Tree) – DBL HAZY IPA
- This Double IPA was brewed in collaboration with Beer Tree Brew Co We have saturated the base with a blend of Incognito and Lupomax hops including, Citra, Rakau, Strata, Azacca, Idaho7, and Mosiac. The blend provides a tropical fruit explosion.
EOS – Imperial Stout w/Raspberry
- This Imperial Stout showcases Dominican cacao nibs and raspberry puree. The flavors blend together to create a thick, decadent chocolate covered raspberry.
Minotaur- Planters Punch
- Planters Punch Sour (Fruited Sour). This Cocktail Inspired Sour blends pineapple, key lime, passion fruit, oranges, and golden rum soaked raisins to create a maze of depth. We suggest to not let him catch you.
Who Put you On? DBL IPA – for Otis 8%
Our dear friend & coworker, Otis recently passed. Overly exuberant additions of our hand selected and nose drafted Mosaic, Mosaic Cryo, Experimental HBC 630 & Strata. Rest easy brother, we’re gonna miss you dearly
Open Bar – DDH DBL IPA 8%
AH ,Wedding season. Love is in the air. You’ve already fully pitted our your finest attire and there are still, like what, 20mins left in the ceremony? ONLY THING ON YOUR MIND – This reception better have an open Bar. NZ Riwaka, Citra Cryo, Azacca Cryo & amarillo Cryo for when you’re crying o nthe inside after paying $8 for that glass of Super buttery chardonnay.
Local 755 IPA – The Foggy Favorite that built the brewery
Our Foggy Favorite. Azacca, Amarillo & a Gwop of Citra. Soft, Juicy & Hazy like 70’s Home Movies.
Pina Colada Smoothie Seltzer (LUA brewing Collab) RETURNS!!
Collaboration with Lua Brewing. Smoothie Seltzer brewed with Vanilla, Pineapple Puree and Cream of Coconut
Watermelon Cotton Candy
You asked, we listened. Welcome back, Watermelon Cotton Candy!
For those of you who aren’t familiar, allow us to make the introduction. Watermelon Cotton Candy is an all-time fan favorite, 5.5% Sour brewed with Cotton Candy Floss, Milk Sugar, Watermelon Juice,
Juicy Bits IPA
The hazy godfather for Weldwerks and the beer that arguably put them on the map.
Key Lime Pie Y’all knew it was bound to be coming out again soon and now it’s here — AND HOLY MOLY is this batch of Key Lime Pie PHENOMINAL
Freshly squeezed key limes, vanilla beans, and just a hint of graham cracker pair perfectly with the tart wheat based beer in our Key Lime Pie Sour Ale. We colored a bit outside the lines to recreate our favorite summer dessert, adding over 250 lbs of key lime puree for the signature citrus character, lactose and vanilla beans for the pie filling, with a dash of graham cracker for the crust.
Humble Bumble Seltzers RETURN!
Coastal Sunset V6 Dessert Pastry Sour with Banana, Pinapple, pecans vanilla beans and a hint of cinnamon.
Pin Seeker Pilsner – Fair State Brewing co-op Collab
This brew is a collaboration with one of the best pilsner makers in all the land, Fair State Brewing Cooperative. Pin Seeker was inspired and dreamt up during many rounds with our favorite golf mate, Jack Lester of Jack’s Bottle Shop. It is meant to be enjoyed with your longtime friends, new acquaintances and cherished loved ones.
Pixel Density- Citra Hazy IPA
The hazy Flagship that started it all!
Lulz Smoothie R & R seltzer
Our hard seltzer with a prickly, bright mouthfeel that we packed with cream of coconut, pineapple juice and puree, orange puree, pink guava puree and a dash of key lime.
Graduated Color DBL IPA
This hazy brew features Citra, El Dorado, and Mosaic hops, and is popping off with grapefruit, lime, mango, and resiny tropical fruit flavors.
DDH Pearlescent Tides Hazy DBL IPA
Hand-selected mosaic with a splash of sabro. Expect notes of bright forest-foraged berries with soft cedar and pine notes.
El Dorado + Vic secret Creme DBL IPA Double IPA brewed with extra fluffy malted and flaked oats and splash of creamy lactose. This one has gone through a double dry hopping with both hops, creating a silky-smooth, tropical, hop-filled experience
Bringin’ Extra Sexy Back DBL IPA – 9.4% ABV
Bringing EXTRA Sexy Back is… back! This DIPA is an amped up version of a favorite, dry-hopped with Mosaic. It’s giving us sweet berry, ripe peach, & mango, all wrapped up with a smooth dank finish.
Baby Shark IPA – 5.5% ABV
This fresh lil’ Baby is dry-hopped with Citra & bursting with ripe flavors of grapefruit, stone fruit & soft clementine. Ultra thirst-quenching and ready for a swim down to that belly.
Volcano Sauce – fruit sour – 6% ABV
Blueberry, blackberry and a hint of vanilla round out the tart in our core sour.
Radler with Grapefruit sodaOld Town Lager + Grapefruit juice or soda = A super satisfying sweet-tart flavor. Perfect for backyard shenanigans, a post hike treat or really any other time you choose to enjoy it. We trust you.