Two new breweries will be launching in Iowa in the coming week through Abu Nawas as Hoof Hearted Brewery out of Columbus and Abomination join the fray. Here’s more on these two new breweries courtesy of Abu Nawas:
ABOMINATIONis the brainchild of Josh Arno & Joe Feldman – two nomadic and extremely talented young brewers based out of eastern PA. What drew us to Abomination from the start is their exuberant, modern take on traditional beer styles. We think their approach to craft beer making is the perfect balance of educated skill, based on years of brewing experience with a strong background in chemistry, combined with a youthful irreverence for beer normalcy. Abomination are boundary pushers, and we think they are some of the guys who are most capably set to carry us to the next horizon of craft beer. To kick March Madness off in style, we have for you one brand new, superb (albeit VERY limited)
HOOF HEARTED. We could not be more thrilled to welcome these guys to the Abu Nawas Family. A cult-status, rockstar brewery from Columbus, Ohio, Hoof Hearted (in our humble opinion) is making some of the very best beer out there, and combines that with absolutely genius artwork. HH will be a big focus of ours for 2019, and as such we are beyond psyched to kick the March off with a couple of superb, new releases…
Along with those new breweries here’s what else is making the rounds this week:
- Action Bronson 7000 16oz CAN – Dry-Hopped Sour Ale brewed with Muscat Grapes. 4.5% ABV
- Extra Dry 16oz CAN – A Saison brewed with sake rice and dry hopped with Citra, Hallertau Blanc, and Sterling. 4.2% ABV.
- Dino’smores 12oz Bottle — Imperial stout brewed w/ graham flour, marshmallow, molasses, cocoa nibs & vanilla bean. 10.5 ABV.
- Beglo 12oz CAN — All-Simcoe Post-Skate IPA 6% ABV. #GlobeSkateboards
- Maple Blueberry Pancake Bianca Lassi Gose, 16oz CAN — Blueberry Maple Pancake Lassi Gose ale brewed with blueberries, lactose sugar & maple syrup. 6% ABV
- Noa Pecan Mudcake 12oz CAN — Legendary Omni’s Imperial Stout. 11% ABV.
- Midnight Snack 16oz CAN — 10% Walnut Imperial Chocolate Milk Stout
- Slø Turbø 16oz CAN — DIPA hopped exclusively w/ New Zealand varietals and a laser-focus on Nelson Sauvin. 8.5% ABV
- Rosé Gosé 16oz CAN — Gose with Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, Coriander, Hibiscus, then soured with Lactobacillus and fermented with Saison yeast. 4.2% ABV