Tons of drinks for cider + beer lovers this week, here we go!
Eden Specialty Ciders:
- Eden Heritage Cider 6/4/16oz CAN – Authentic Heritage Cider. Locally grown Heritage apple varieties. Pressed at harvest, fermented slow and cold to preserve every drop of flavor. No added sugar, color or flavoring. Kingston Black, McIntosh, Empire, Bulmers Norman, Gravenstein. 6.2% ABV.
- Eden Sparkling Dry 12/375ml Bottles. This elegant hard cider is reminiscent of Champagne. Barrel-fermented and aged 1 year in French Oak puncheons • Secondary fermentation in the bottle using juice, no sugar added.100% Vermont Apples. 8.5% ABV.Eden Specialty ICE CIDERS:
- Eden Heirloom Blend Ice Cider 2013 6/375ml Bottles. Ice Cider brings the essence of pure apple to a sophisticated dessert wine. Vermont’s natural winter cold is used to concentrate cider to the optimum balance of sweetness and acidity. Our unique blend of traditional and heirloom apples produces a complex, delicious flavor that complements food yet may be savored on its own. It takes over 8 lbs. of apples to make just one beautiful bottle! 10% ABV.
- Eden Honeycrisp Ice Cider 2015 6/375ml Bottles. This tangy, elegant ice cider is made 100% from Vermont-grown Honeycrisp apples. The Honeycrisp is a prized Northern USA apple variety. As its name suggests, there is a honeyed quality to its sweetness, accompanied by sufficient acidity to keep the flavor fresh and crisp. Enjoy with cheese, maple Cème Brulee, or butter cookies. 10% ABV.Eden Orleans Specialty Aperitif:
- Eden Orleans BITTER Aperitif 6/750ml BOT – ORLEANS BITTER. Traditional and heirloom varieties of apples, infused with red currant and blended with dandelion, gentian and angelica bitters. 16% ABV.
- Eden Orleans HERBAL Aperitif 6/750ml BOT – ORLEANS HERBAL. Traditional and heirloom varieties of apples, infused with whole fresh Vermont-grown herbs. 16% ABV.
- Eden Orleans WOOD Aperitif 6/750ml BOT – ORLEANS Wood APERITIF is a CIDER INFUSED WITH WORMWOOD ROOT, SPRUCE TIPS, SWEET GALE, WILD MINT & RAW HONEY. 16% ABV
Une Année / Hubbard’s Cave Brewery:
- Une Annee MAYA 6/4/16oz CANS – Belgian IPA with Amarillo, Citra, and Summit hops. 7.6% ABV.
- Une Annee TABLE 6/4/16oz CANS – Dry-Hoppy Tart Light Saison. 4.8% ABV.
- Une Annee QUAD Vintage 2019 6/4/16oz CANS – The richest of all Belgian ales, the Quadrupel is not for the faint of heart. Pouring deep amber, mellow in color but rich with flavor. Look for plum, dried cherry, and fig esters with mild phenolic spice notes and a dry finish. 11% ABV.
- Une Annee Framboise12/2/16oz 2-Pack CANS – American Wild Ale Fermented with Raspberries. 6.5% ABV
- Une Annee Kriek 12/2/16oz 2-Pack CANS – American Wild Ale with Morello Cherry. 7.5% ABV
- Une Annee Le Seul Tangerine 12/2/16oz 2-Pack CANS – American Wild Ale Fermented with Tangerine. 6.5% ABV.
- Une Annee Le Seul Tart Cherry & Cranberry 12/2/16oz 2-Pack CANS – Wild ale fermented with Tart Cherries and Cranberries. 7.1% ABV.
- Une Annee Le Seul Elderberry 12/4/16oz 2-Pack CANS – Wild ale fermented with Elderberries. 6.5% ABV.
- Une Annee Le Seul Plum 12/24/16oz 2-pack CANS – 2 Pack. American Wild Ale Fermented with Plums. 6.5% ABV.
- Une Annee Peche 12/2/16oz 2-Pack CANS – American Wild Ale with Peaches. 7.5% ABV
- Hubbard’s Cave GLAMPFIRE VICTUALS 6/4/16oz CANS – Golden Pale Ale with Mosaic, Simcoe, and Ekuanot hops. 6% ABV.
- Hubbard’s Cave ICED MOCHA 6/4/16oz CANS – Delicious Stout with Chocolate, Coffee, Vanilla, and Lactose. 6% ABV.
- Hubbard’s Cave BLACKBERRY FRENCH TOAST12/2/16oz CANS (2 Pack) – Imperial Stout with Maple Syrup, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Lactose, and Blackberries. 12% ABV.