- Decadent Ales Coconut Swirl 6/4/16oz CANS – Triple IPA brewed with Coconut & Vanilla. 10.2% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Orange Gusher 6/4/16oz CANS – Double India Pale Ale with Orange Purée. 8.5% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Strawberry Orange Banana 6/4/16oz CAN – IPA brewed with Strawberry, Orange, and Banana Puree – just like your favorite juice. 8.2% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Strawberry Frosted Pastry 6/4/16oz CAN – Double IPA with Strawberry, cinnamon, and allspice – reminiscent of a strawberry pop tart. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Vermont Maple IPA 6/4/16oz CAN – Crisp Double India Pale Ale with Vermont Maple. 9.1% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Pecan Pie 6/4/16oz CAN – Double India Pale Ale with Pecans and Maple Syrup. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Raspberry French Toast 6/4/16oz CAN – Double India Pale with Raspberry, Maple Syrup, and Cinnamon added. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Peach Frosted Pastry 6/4/16oz CAN – Double India Pale Ale with peaches, cinnamon. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Mocha Latte 6/4/16oz CAN – American IPA brewed with Coffee and Chocolate. 8% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Passiflora 6/4/16oz CAN – Double IPA Brewed utilizing a blend of New Zealand hops, this brew produces notes of Guava, Citrus, and Passionfruit. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Multiflora 6/4/16oz CAN – Mosaic Double IPA. Double dry-hopped. 9.7% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Orange Cream Pop 6/4/16oz CAN – All Citra dry-hopped IPA with a proprietary blend of sugars, Madagascar Vanilla Bean, and a touch of Orange Zest. 6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Blueberry French Toast 6/4/16oz CAN – Double India Pale Ale with blueberries, maple syrup, and cinnamon. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Coconut Almond Macaroon 24/16oz CAN – Double Dry-Hopped All-Mosaic IPA brewed with Coconut & Almond, and a variety of sugars to create a biscuit character. 8.2% ABV.
FAT ORANGE CAT FOC:
- Fat Orange Cat This Is Not My Beautiful Beer 6/4/16oz CAN – NE-IPA Galaxy and Mosaic hops. Mellow with a building bitterness. Notes of Passionfruit, and loads of Citrus. 7.5% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat Living In Our Own Private Idaho 6/4/16oz CANS – NE-IPA with Idaho 7, Azacca, and Simcoe hops. Citrusy with a hint of that undeniable piney Idaho 7 hop flavor on the end. 7.5% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat FOC I Don’t Like Mondays 6/4/16oz CAN – New England style IPA brewed with Galaxy, Mosaic, and Simcoe hops. 7.5% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat FOC Severe Tire Damage 6/4/16oz CAN – New England-style IPA hop forwarded with Simco, Citra and Mosaic hops. It’s a big beer that clocks in at 9.4% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat Vito The Beer Whale Cat 6/4/16oz CAN – Double IPA with Azacca and Simcoe Hops. 8% ABV
Nightmare Brewing Company:
- Nightmare Brewing Drawn and Quartered 6/4/16oz CANS – Quadruple dry-hopped Imperial IPA With Nelson Sauvin, Galaxy, Enigma & Citra. This recipe is close to the original with one alteration. More hops! Not only does this receive a massive Quadruple Dry-Hopped, this also has hops thrown in throughout its process (Mash, Kettle, Fermenter, Brite) allowing for each hop flavor and aromatic to shine while being backed by a well-rounded bitterness. 10% ABV.
- Nightmare Brewing Colombian Necktie 6/4/16oz CAN – Gose Soured on Colombian Mangoes, with Lulo, Soursop, and Colombian Lime zest. 7.2% ABV.
- Nightmare Brewing Blood Eagle 6/4/16oz CAN – Scandinavian Sour Ale Soured on Lingonberries, Hawthorn Berries, Cloudberries & Comice Pears with Strawberries, Plums and Tart Cherries. 7.5% ABV.
- Nightmare Brewing Slow Slicing 6/4/16oz CAN – Asiatic-style Sour Ale. Soured on Mandarin Oranges, Cucumbers & Lemongrass with Yuzu and Rice Sugar. 8.3% ABV.
- Timber Ales I Must Be Dreaming 6/4/16oz CAN – Sour Ale brewed with Prickly Pear, Passionfruit, Vanilla Beans, and Milk Sugar. 6% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Leather Britches 6/4/16oz CAN – Dark, Rich Porter featuring a malty finish and hints of dark fruit and chocolate. An homage to the farm tradition of Leather Britches. An old southern method for preserving late-summer green beans. The beans are harvested, left in their pod, and hung up to dry. Dehydrating on the string, they start to look like leather pant legs. Brewed in collaboration with Heidi Geist of the 48 Beer Project. 6.4% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Boundary Tree 6/4/12oz CAN – A hop-forward Farmhouse Ale brewed with Hallertau Blanc, Southern Cross, Comet, and Citra hops. 6.5% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Mountain Lager 6/4/12oz CAN – Vienna-style Lager showcases Vienna and dark Munich malts, with distinctively toasty, bready aromas and flavors. A judicious hopping lends balance to the malty goodness. 5% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Classic Saison 6/4/12oz CAN – Belgian-style Saison features European noble-type hops, authentic Belgian Saison yeast, and the finest European two-row malt. 6.3% ABV
- American Solera An Offering of Passion 6/4/16oz CAN – Mosaic & Chinook Sour IPA along with 500lbs Of Passionfruit, as well as Milk Sugar, & Vanilla . Crazy in all the right places. 7.3% ABV.
- American Solera Tulsa Pipe 6/4/16oz CAN – West Coast IPA brewed with Simcoe, Amarillo, and Azacca hops. 6.5% ABV.