Another drop of terrific brews coming from Abu Nawas as Hubbard’s Cave and Une Annee will be getting some more of their great beers to us next week. Here’s what’s coming:
- Le Seul XXIV (Plum) 24-CANS – 2pk16oz – American Wild Ale Fermented with Plums. 6.5% ABV. From The Brewery: “This beer is being released for just the second time ever and for the first time in cans! With this batch we’ve continued blending bits of our Brett culture into our original mixed-culture base, allowing more of its character to shine and also resulting in a more restrained acidity. We also threw so much plum purée at this one that even our centrifuge couldn’t get it clear! The result is a complex and refined, yet easy-drinking crusher fruit bomb of a sour beer.”
- Hubbard’s Cave: Fresh IIPA V28 (Ariana, Jarrylo, Pekko) 24-CANS – 4pk16oz – Fresh IIPA. 8.5% ABV. From The Brewery: “We were feeling a little poetic in crafting this one, paying homage to springtime with Jarrylo being named after the Slavic God of fertility and Pekko named after the Finnish God of farming. The result is a lightly tropical, herbal and earthy IIPA that hits the mouth soft and sweet, but finishes dry and crisp with a light bitterness…keeping in tradition with our hoppy beers landing square between the coasts’ respective styles.”
- Hubbard’s Cave: Fresh IIPA V29 (Falconer’s Flight, Michigan Copper) 24-CANS – 4pk16oz – Fresh IIPA. 8.5% ABV. From The Brewery: “This batch saw a few tweaks to the brew process resulting in a moderate increase in sweetness, more amplified body, and a smoother bitterness. [read: more juicy] Playing with the new base profile, we’ve got floral and citrus character from the Falconer’s Flight while Michigan Copper is more known for its fruit punch and cherry candy-like flavors, with both imparting notes of pine resin.” 8.5% ABV.
Treats in 750ml Bottles:
- Hubbard’s Cave: Bananas Foster 12-750ml Bottles – Imperial Stout with Cinnamon, Maple Syrup, Vanilla and Bananas. 12% ABV.
- Hubbard’s Cave: Coffee and Cakes 12-750ml Bottles – Imperial Stout Brewed with Coffee from Chicago ABACUS Coffee and Maple Syrup. 12% ABV.