Thew Brewing in Cedar Rapids will soon be celebrating their 2 year anniversary. Festivities will start on Friday March 13th and continue through the weekend. Here’s a rundown of what’s to come!
Friday, March 13th:
– Open at noon
– Release of new Berliner Weisse
– Firkin of Fair Enough (English ale)
– Beer infused in the Randall
Saturday, March 14th:
– O’s Grill on site
– Bottle release at noon of Lily, a barrel-fermented saison ($20, 22 oz. bomber, limit 2 per person). 50% off one previous bottle release with purchase of Lily! (Limit one 50% off bottle per person.)
– 10% off previous bottle releases
– March Comedy Madness at 8 p.m. showcasing the best of Central Iowa and Corridor comedy! Ticket includes two beers or hard seltzers or one canned wine. Tickets at shop.thewbrew.com, $15 in advance, $20 at the door.
Sunday, March 15th:
– Yoga at 10 a.m.
– Trivia at 5:30 p.m.