Big drop from Abu Nawas this week and a lot of tasty brews, here we go!
Brasserie Dieu Du Ciel
- Dieu du Ciel! Aphrodite 24/341ml Bottle – Stout with cocoa and vanilla beans. Its flavor profile offers dark chocolate, bourbon, and roasted malt tones. Gentle sweetness from the vanilla harmonizes alongside the bitterness of cocoa, presenting a subtle and surprisingly balanced finish. 6.5% ABV.
- Dieu du Ciel Derniere Volonte Brett 24/341ml bottles – Belgian Style Funky IPA. Bottle re-fermented with Brettanomyces, the characteristic aromas of these wild yeast intermingle with the floral bouquet of the beer. Its warm leathery flavors envelop the equilibrium achieved between the malt and the notes of hops. Imperceptibly bitter, the hoppy finish is counterbalanced by the Belgian yeast esters, revealing a hint of spicy overtones. 7% ABV. Translation: The Last Wishes!
- Dieu du Ciel! Equinoxe du Printemps 24/341ml bottles – To celebrate the arrival of spring in Quebec this Scotch Ale is brewed with maple syrup, proposing oak and malt flavors with a hint of caramelized fruit. The warmth of alcohol envelops the mouth and enhances the maple flavor for a sweet yet balanced finish. 9.1% ABV.
- Dieu du Ciel! Grande Noirceur24/341 ml Bottle – Canadian Imperial Stout. 9.0% ABV. Translation: The Great Darkness.
- Dieu du Ciel! Peche Mortel24/341ml bottles – Outstanding Coffee Imperial Stout. A Deadly Sin indeed. 9.5% ABV.
- Dieu du Ciel Solstice d’Ete (Raspberry) 24/341 ml Bottles – Beautiful Berliner Weisse with Raspberries. 5.9% ABV.
- Dieu du Ciel! Disco Soleil 24/341 Bottles – Kumquat IPA. A touch of acidity from the kumquat zest finishes things off with a smile and wink. 6.5% ABV.
Blank Brewing The One That Just Kicked 6/4/16oz CAN – Imperial NE-IPA. shall be kept anonymous for the duration of its existence. 8% ABV.
Evil Twin Brewing
- Evil Twin The Check Please 6/4/12oz CAN – Collab with Blank Brewing; Double Dry-Hopped Black IPA. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Evil Twin Flava Influencer6/4/16oz CANS – Oat & Lactose IPA brewed with Vanilla, Pineapple, & Gooseberries. 7.8% ABV.
- Evil Twin Pineapple Flava Influencer 6/4/16oz CANS – Pineapple Milkshake IPA. 8% ABV.
- Evil Twin Everyday, Once A Day IPA 6/4/16oz CAN – Double dry-hopped Imperial IPA brewed with lactose and vanilla beans. 9% ABV. 💗💗💗
- Evil Twin / Westbrook OFYMD 24/16oz CAN. Pina Colada Imperial Stout Brewed with Lactose, Mauritian Muscovado Sugar, Pineapple and Toasted Coconut. 12.8% ABV.
- Evil Twin / Omnipollo Coffenade IPA 6/4/12oz CANS – Coffee IPA brewed with Lemon. Think of a Modern Ice Tea. 7% ABV. (Search these under EVIL TWIN)
- Evil Twin / Omnipollo Rainbownade IPA6/4/12oz CANS – IPA brewed with grapefruit passion fruit, mango, raspberry, and blueberry. 7% ABV. (Search these under EVIL TWIN)
- Omnipollo Pleroma 6/4/12oz CANS – Raspberry Crème Brulee Sour Ale. Needless to say more. 6% ABV. 💗💗💗
- Omnipollo Tetragrammaton 24/16oz 4-Pack CANS – Wonderful Galaxy, Citra, & Mosaic Hopped IPA. 7.3% ABV.
- Omnipollo Devin the Dude 6/4/12oz CAN – Beautifully made German-style pilsner. 5.2% ABV.
- Omnipollo Agamemnon 6/4/16oz CAN – OmniPollo’s beloved, original Maple Syrup Imperial Stout is back and better than ever in 16oz cans. 12.5% ABV.
- Pohjala Torm 24/330ml Bottle – Imperial Gose. A strong sour and salty wheat beer brewed with lingonberry, heather tips, and honey. 8% ABV. Translation: Storm.
- Pohjala Jouluoo 24/330ml Bottle – A silky smooth chocolate-vanilla oak aged Imperial Porter aged on cacao nibs, fresh vanilla pods, and French oak for a heady chocolate dessert character with a luscious vanilla taste and aroma. 8% ABV.
- Pohjala Leevike 24/330ml Bottle – A spiced sour ale brewed with fermented cranberries, hibiscus, heather honey, toasted cinnamon and cloves. Translation: The Bullfinch. 6.5% ABV.
- Pohjala Meri 24/330ml Bottle – A classic Gose, brewed with Himalayan rock salt and coriander seeds. 4.4% ABV. Translation: The Sea.
- Pohjala Must Kuld 24/330ml Bottle – A rich porter with smooth notes of milk chocolate. Enjoy on its own, or as a decadent dessert. 7.8% ABV. Translation: Black Gold.
- Pohjala Ohtu 24/330 ml – An easy-going porter brewed with oats and rye, bursting with vanilla and chocolate flavors. 8% ABV. Translation: Evening.
- Pohjala Oo 24/330ml Bottle – An Imperial Baltic Porter as dark as the Estonian nights. 10.5% ABV.
- Pohjala Prenzlauer Berg 24/330ml Bottle – Raspberry Berliner Weisse. A rich and creamy sour wheat beer, brewed with raspberries. 4.5% ABV.