Tons of liquids coming from B. Nektar meadery and Against the Grain brewery this week from Abu Nawas. Here’s the drop:
- B. Nektar Wildberry Pyment 12/375ml – 10th Anniversary Grape honey wine. A ‘Pyment’ (pie-ment) is a mead made with grapes. This one is made with clover honey, shiraz grape juice, and natural wildberry concentrate. It is full bodied and semi-sweet. Makes a great sangria or try it over ice as a spritzer.
- B. Nektar Totally Strawberry 12/500ml – Mead with Strawberries. 6.1% ABV
- B. Nektar Core Crusher 12/500ml – Bone-dry hard cider. Encompassing the apple in its entirety. Slightly tannic with balanced acidity and medium body. Notes of earth and barn wood complement the dry, refreshing finish. 6.5% ABV. ***Great Price***
- B. Nektar Zombie Killer 12/500ml – Deep Pink Hard Cider with Michigan Star Thistle Honey and Tart Cherries. Perfection. 5.5% ABV.
- B. Nektar New Wave Lemonade 12/500ml – Orange blossom honey mead with blueberries and lemon. 6.3% ABV.
- B. Nektar Punk Lemonade Cider 12/500ml – Raspberry & Lemon Hard Cider. 100 % Gluten Free. Mildy tart apple and lemon character that flows into a light raspberry sweetness. Medium body with a full mouth experience balancing sweet, tart and acidity. Refreshing sweet/tart finish. ***Great Price***
- B. Nektar NECRO 12/500ml – Mango mead with black pepper. Fruity mango wine backed by citrusy honey brightness. Finishes with lively black pepper. 6.2% ABV.
- B. Nektar Tuco Style Freakout 12/500ml – Mead with Orange Blossom Honey, Agave Nectar, Lime Juice and Lime Zest. 6% ABV. #BreakingBad
Against the Grain Brewery and Smokehouse:
- Against the Grain 35K 6/4/16oz CAN – Not your typical “Jelly of the Month Club” beer. Dark roasted malt and bittersweet cocoa and coffee flavor and aroma burst from this pitch black milk stout. The full body and sweetness are derived from the addition of lactose (aka milk sugar) which is not fermentable by beer yeast. A healthy dose of English Kent Goldings hops provides a counterpoint to this ale’s rich and complex maltiness. 7% ABV.
- Against the Grain A Beer 6/4/16oz CAN – When its time for a beer, you deserve the best. You deserve a super premium winner every time. You deserve A Beer. A Beer is a cold, refreshing lager and #1 at being the best. So whether you’re ready to crack one or crush one, make sure its A Beer. 4.5% ABV.
- Against the Grain Citra Ass Down 6/4/16oz CAN – This beer is not candy or mother’s milk. It is not brewed by gypsies or aliens, nor does it contain any zombie dirt. This is an American Style IPA brewed with Citra Hops. It is citrusy, sticky, hoppy and delicious. Simply drink it and enjoy it. 8.2% ABV.
- Against the Grain Pile of Face 6/4/16oz CAN – American IPA. 6.5% ABV.
- Against the Grain Retitled Pils 6/4/16oz CAN – Pilsner Lager. 5% ABV.
- Against the Grain The Brown Note 6/4/16oz CAN – The brown ale to end all brown ales. Enjoy it, because there is no longer any reason to drink another. You’ve reached the pinnacle. 5% ABV.
- Against the Grain Fish Boi 6/4/16oz CAN – Refreshing Ale with Strawberry & Rhubarb. 3.2% ABV.
- Against the Grain / Hoof Hearted Clearly Everybody Wants Some 6/4/16/oz CAN – This “Hazy Boi” IPA is a hop lover’s dream featuring the juiciest hops & all the lupulin haze you need! 7.2% ABV.
- Against the Grain Gettin Limboed in Kentiki 6/4/16/oz CAN – Pineapple, Mango Sour Ale that’s as tropical and tikified as a riverside cabana. 6.5% ABV. ATG
- Against the Grain Jorge Castaña 6/4/16oz CAN – Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Brown Ale brewed with Roasted Chestnuts. 10% ABV.
- Against the Grain Cellarless Keller 6/4/16oz CAN – Malty, balanced German-style Kellerbier aged with oak alternatives that result in a spicy, floral aroma and flavors that complement this lager and replicates the old-style wooden cask character. 5.8% ABV.
- Against the Grain / Freigeist Gegen Den Strom: Lichtenhainer 6/4/16oz CAN – A Traditional German Style Smoked Sour Beer. 4.7% ABV.
- Against the Grain / Freigeist Gegen Den Strom: Zerbster Bitterbier 6/4/16oz CAN – Traditional German-style smoked beer. 6.8% ABV.
- Against the Grain Snap, Carakale, and Hop 6/4/16oz CAN – A Middle Eastern Style IPA collaboration brew between Against the Grain and Carakale Brewing (Jordan). Made with dates and goat lactose. 6.5% ABV.
- Amager/Against the Grain Pocketful of Dollars 12/500 ml. A delicious Danish Collaboration Imperial Rye Lager. 6.9% ABV.