A bunch of new brews from 3 great breweries will be hitting the shelves next week from Abu Nawas. Let’s get to it!
FAT ORANGE CAT
- Fat Orange Cat Blood Orange Billy 16oz CAN – Blood Orange NE-IPA. 6.66% ABV
- Fat Orange Cat Lorenzo Blue 16oz CAN – New England DIPA LOADED with Galaxy and Citra. 8% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat Sweet Jane Pineapple 16oz CAN – Milkshake IPA brewed with Vanilla, Lactose, Coconut, & Pineapple. 7.9% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat FOC All Cats Are Grey in the Dark 16oz CAN – White Stout – A light colored stout with a hint of coffee and strong notes of both chocolate and vanilla. 7.2% ABV.
- Stillwater ASMR Frisson 001 16oz CAN – Sour ale brewed with wild blueberry, rolled oats & milk sugar. 6% ABV.
- Stillwater Log Out 16oz CAN – Double India pale ale quadruple dry-hopped with Mosaic, Galaxy, Citra, and Nelson Sauvin. 9% ABV.
- Stillwater This is only a Test Stout 005 CAN – Imperial Stout brewed with Ginger, Chili peppers and Sichuan Peppercorn 11% ABV
- Stillwater Extra Dry 16oz CAN – A Saison brewed with sake rice and dry hopped with Citra, Hallertau Blanc, and Sterling. 4.2% ABV.
- Stillwater Artisanal Ales Extra Extra 16oz CAN -Double Brut IPA. 8% ABV
- Stillwater Rhinestones & Sequins 16oz CAN – Sour Brut Double IPA brewed with Sauvignon Blanc Grapes. 8% ABV.
- Abomination Brewing Bedtime Stories 16oz CAN – Imperial Milk Stout with Graham Crackers, Flaked Oats, Vanilla Beans and Marshmallows. 9.3% ABV.
- Abomination Brewing Rotting Earth 16oz CAN – Double IPA with a blend of Ariana, Pacific Jade, Eukanot and Denali. 9.3% ABV.
- Abomination Brewing Shotgun Sour 16oz CAN – Sour Ale brewed with Black Currant, Apricot, & Peach. 6.1% ABV