A huge drop of some tasty beers from Abu this week. Beer and Mead galore coming at you!
- Amager Black Donald 12/500ml bottles – From the “Wicked Tales of Scotland” – 4 whiskey barrel-aged beers. Whiskey Barrel-Aged Heavily Peated Imperial Stout in Laphroaig Barrels. 11% ABV.
- Amager Red Cap 12/500ml bottles – From the “Wicked Tales of Scotland” – 4 whiskey barrel-aged beers. Whiskey Barrel-Aged Wee Heavy Ale in Auchentoshan Barrels.
- Amager The Black Cat 12/500ml bottles – From the “Wicked Tales of Scotland” – 4 whiskey barrel-aged beers. Whiskey Barrel-Aged Peated Baltic Porter aged in Bowmore Barrels. 10% ABV.
- Amager The Boobrie 12/500ml bottles – From the “Wicked Tales of Scotland” – 4 whiskey barrel-aged beers. Whiskey Barrel-Aged Double Mash Imperial Stout – aged in fresh Scottish Glen Garioch whiskey barrels. 12% ABV.
- Mikkeller / Amager Bourbon BA Hr. Frederiksen Vaesel Brunch 12/500 ml. Collaboration blend with Mikkeller/Amager. A blend of Hr.Fredriksen (Amager) and Beer Geek Brunch Weasel (Mikkeller) – then aged in Bourbon barrels. 10.7%
- Amager Fru Frederiksen 12/500ml bottles. Delicious Danish Sout. Fru (Mrs.) Frederiksen is a wise lady that uses minimal effort to achieve her goals. 7% ABV
- Amager Hr. Frederiksen 12/500ml bottles. Delicious Danish Imperial Stout. Hr. (Mr.) Frederiksen is a powerful dude, who enjoys nothing more than to stand and admire his own muscles. 10.5% ABV.
- Amager Rye Porter 12/500ml bottles. Big, rich Rye Porter. 8.5% ABV.
- Amager/ Goose Island RyeKing 12/500ml. Lightly Smoked Rye Stout. 7.7% ABV.
- Amager/18th Street Lawrence of Arabica 12/500 ml. Delicious Coffee Orange Porter. ABV: 7%.
- Labietis Aroniju Ragana 12/500 ml – (Aronia Witch) A wonderful ruby red beer dry fruited with aronia berry juice and hopped Citra Hops. 5.1% ABV.
- Labietis Gaismas Ragana 12/500 ml – (Witch Of Light) Bronze Age Braggot. 3400 years ago a girl was burried with a bucket of fermented beverage in Egtved. In 1929 archeologists recovered this grave and recently found out that the beverage was made of wheat, honey, cranberries, cowberries, meadowsweet, bog myrtle and lindenblossom. This giddy and sweetly aromatic braggot is a modern remake of that prehistoric recipe. 8% ABV.
- Labietis Mežs 12/500 ml – (Forest) Inspired by Latvian folk songs about juniper berry beer, this one will be refreshing in a resinous fashion, balancing with slight malty taste and nice reddish color. Dry-hopped with a variety of hops derived from Eastern Europe wild hops – Kazbek. 5.5% ABV.
- Labietis Pelašku Velns 12/500 ml – (The Yarrow Devil) Imperial Stout, Dark, aromatic and highly inebriating beer made from selected roasted malts, boiled and severely dry-hopped with Citra hops and yarrow. 8.8% ABV.
- Labietis / Bakunin Purva Medus 12/500 ml – (Bog Honey) Mead with cowberry juice and bog myrtle brewed in co-lab with St Petersburg, Russia Bakunin brewery. 6.5% ABV.
- Grimfrost SuttungR Brew 12/750 ml – A rustic lingonberry mead with pine shoots and heather honey with a rich taste of Viking Age Sweden. 13% ABV.
- Grimfrost Mungatt Braggot 24/330 ml – Mungátt (Old Norse: good for mouth) has been developed together with Mjödhamnen, Sweden’s most distinguished mead, and ale producer. With it, we would like to invite you on a journey back to the Viking Age when honeyed ale was one of the favorite festive beverages. Enjoy this fresh, supple brew with friends or a good meal. 8% ABV.
- Pohjala BA Oo (XO Cognac) 24/330ml Bottles – Cognac Barrel-Aged Imperial Baltic Porter from the Fantastic Pohjala Brewery. 11.5% ABV.
- Pohjala Cherry Banger 24/330 ml – Imperial stout with cherries, chocolate, and vanilla pods. 12.5% ABV.
- Pohjala CocoBanger 24/330 ml – A banging imperial stout brewed with coconut and A Caturra coffee from Costa Rica. 12.5%
- Pohjala Karneval 24/330 ml – An Imperial Dessert Stout with fresh flavors from raspberries, passionfruit, and toasted coconuts. Brewed in collaboration with Mother Kelly’s London. 10.9% ABV.
- Pohjala Leevike 24/330 ml – A spiced sour ale brewed with fermented cranberries, hibiscus, heather honey, toasted cinnamon, and cloves. Translation: The Bullfinch. 6.5% ABV.
- Pohjala Meri 24/330 ml – Translation: The Sea. A classic Gose, brewed with Himalayan rock salt and coriander seeds. 4.4% ABV.
- Pohjala Must Kuld 24/330ml – Translation: Black Gold. A rich porter with smooth notes of milk chocolate. Enjoy on its own, or as a decadent dessert. 7.8% ABV.
- Pohjala Ohtu 24/330 ml – Translation: Evening Sky. An easy-going porter brewed with oats and rye, bursting with vanilla and chocolate flavors. 8% ABV.
- Pohjala Oo 24/330ml – Translation: The Night – An imperial Baltic Porter as dark as the Estonian winter nights. 10.5% ABV.
- Pohjala Prenzlauer Berg 24/330 ml – Raspberry Berliner Weisse. A rich and creamy sour wheat beer, brewed with raspberries. 4.5% ABV.
- Pohjala Ulo (Cellar Series) 24/330 ml – Outstanding Chardonnay barrel-aged Imperial Saison with gooseberries. 10% ABV.
- Pohjala / Jester King Port Over Easy (Cellar Series) 24/330 ml – Collab with Jester King – a Baltic porter brewed with caramelized Estonian birch syrup and Texan soul; aged in port wine barrels. Needless to say more! 10.5% ABV.
- Omnipollo Hypnopompa 6/4/16oz CAN – 👀💣tall boy OMNIPOLLO®️ HYPNOPOMPA®️ MARSHMALLOW ☁️VANILLA COFFEE ☕️ IMPERIAL STOUT 11% ABV. It•was•all•a•dream.
- Omnipollo Double Bruno 6/4/16oz CAN – Raspberry Lime Crush Ale Brewed with Raspberry, Lime, and Fresh Mint. 6% ABV.
- Omnipollo Bianca Blueberry Maple Pancake Lassi Gose 6/4/16oz CAN – Blueberry maple pancake lassi gose ale brewed with blueberries, lactose sugar & maple syrup. 6% ABV. 🍁 🥞
- Omnipollo Aon Pecan Mud Cake Stout (Bourbon Barrel Aged) 24/33cl – From the Brewer: “When I was 12 I dreamed of becoming a pastry chef. Call this a creative outlet.
Thick, rich and excessively decadent, this beer aims to bring back childhood memories.” Imperial Pastry Stout Aged in Bourbon Barrels for 18 Months. De Molen Collab.11% ABV. 🥃🍰🥃
- Omnipollo Devin the Dude 24/12oz – Beautifully made German-style pilsner. 5.2% ABV. 💗💗💗
- Omnipollo Agamemnon 16oz CAN 24/16oz CAN – OmniPollo’s beloved, original Maple Syrup Imperial Stout is back and better than ever in 16oz cans. 12.5% ABV.
- Omnipollo Andreas Oat 6/4/16oz 4-Pack Can – Delicious NE-Style Oat IPA. 7% ABV. 💗💗💗
- Omnipollo Nebuchadnezzar 24/16oz CAN – Omnipollo’s Award-winning IIPA “Neb” is a homebrew recipe that has been scaled up with no consideration to economies of scale. Some say idiotic, and as an economist, I would have to agree. Get fresh or die trying. 8.5% ABV.
- Omnipollo Oaxaca 24/16oz CAN – Mango Margarita Slush IPA. IPA brewed with lactose sugar, mango, lime, grapefruit & vanilla added. 6.5% ABV
- Omnipollo Quadruple Dry-Hopped Fatamorgana 24/16oz CAN – 4x Dry-Hopped Double IPA. 8.1% ABV. 💗💗💗
- Omnipollo Shploing! 24/12oz Can – The return of a Classic! IPA with marshmallow, graham cracker, salt, and lactose sugar, it’s a MANGO S’MORES IPA. 7% ABV. 💗💗💗
- Omnipollo Tetragrammaton 6/4/16oz Can – Galaxy, Citra, & Mosaic IPA. 7.3% ABV.
- Omnipollo Vanitas 24/16oz CAN – Double Dry-Hopped Imperial Baklava IPA brewed with Pistachios & Almonds. 8% ABV.