Another big drop coming from Abu this week. Let’s get on with it:
FAT ORANGE CAT
- Fat Orange Cat Someone In My Head16oz CAN – Double Dry Hopped New England style DIPA with Citra, Mosaic, Simcoe, & Apollo. 8.8% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat It’s Not Yesterday Anymore 16oz CAN – New England style IPA. Gorgeous hazy blonde colored brew with soft pine, uplifting lime zest, and hearty hoppy bitterness on the finish. Hopped with Azacca, Eureka and Mosaic. 7% ABV.
- Prairie Basic Becky 355ml Bottles – Imperial stout with honey-roasted pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, allspice, and pumpkin spice coffee. 13% ABV. Pumpkin Spice Latte Anyone? 🎃🎃🎃
- Prairie Oh! Fudge355ml Bottles – Imperial stout brewed with brownies. 11.5% ABV.
- Prairie Bomb 355ml Bottles – The Beer that started it all for Prairie. Imperial Stout aged on coffee, cacao nibs, vanilla beans and chili peppers. 13.0% ABV. 💣💣💣
- Prairie Blueberry Boyfriend 12oz CAN – Sour Ale with Blueberries and Lemon Zest! Just in time of the heat wave. 5.4% ABV.
- Prairie Karate Chimp 12oz CAN – Sour Ale with Apricot, Mango and Tangerine. 5.4% ABV.
- Prairie No Way Frosé12oz CAN – Sour Ale with Lime Zest, Strawberry and Pineapple and Juniper. Perfect Summer Beer. 4.9% ABV.🌞🌞🌞
Hailing all the way from Saigon, Vietnam! Pasteur Street Brewing Company (PSBC) started with the simple idea to combine American craft brewing techniques with fresh and exotic Vietnamese ingredients to create amazing craft beer.
- Pasteur Street Passionfruit Wheat 330ml CAN – Delisiousy refreshing Classic American style wheat beer made with fresh-squeezed passionfruit from Da Lat, Vietnam. 4% ABV.
- Kapuziner Weisse 5L Mini-Keg (two-pack) – The most refreshing beer in the world. Malted wheat and special yeast give Kapuziner Weissbier its light touch and distinctive taste – a yeasty tang offset by a solid malt body and a delightful tropical fruitiness. Unfiltered yeast lends a hazy, seductive look. 5.4% ABV.
- Monchshof Kellerbier 500 ml swing top – Well-bittered and unfiltered Amber Lager.
- Monchshof Kellerbier 5L Mini-Keg (two-pack) – Well-bittered and unfiltered Amber Lager.
- Monchshof Schwarzbier 500 ml swing top – Delicious and classic black lager.
- Monchshof Schwarzbier 5L Mini-Keg (two-pack) – Delicious and classic black lager.
- EKU Pils 5L Mini-Keg (two-pack) – Clean bright straw-toned malts and pretty European noble hop character backbone this delicious and approachable pilsner.
- Mahr’s Der Weisse Bock 500 ml – Extra strong and malty hefeweizen from Bamberg, Germany.
- Mahr’s Hell 500 ml – Helles lager, a Bavarian classic.
- Mahr’s Mastodon Lager500 ml – Collaboration with the metal band, it’s a fantastic unfiltered kellerbier.
- Mahr’s Pilsner500 ml – Hopped up pils from Bamberg, the cultural heart of Franconian culture (and brewing!)
- Mahr’s Ungespundet Lager (Kellerbier) 500 ml – The “U” Mahr’s flagship unfiltered lager.
Timothy Taylor Landlord500ml Bottle – The drinkers’ favorite Bitter, classic pale ale with a complex citrus and hoppy aroma. A recent survey revealed that Landlord has the highest proportion of drinkers who call it their favorite ale. And it has won more awards than any other beer, winning both CAMRA’s Champion Beer of Britain and the Brewing Industry Challenge Cup four times. 4.3% ABV.
- Ridgeway Imperial Stout 330ml Bottle – Imperial Russian Stouts. 10% ABV.
- Ridgeway Imperial Barley Wine 330ml Bottle – Imperial English Barleywine. 10% ABV.
- Ridgeway Querkus Smoked Porter 500ml Bottle – Smoked/oaked porter, Querkus is made with a blend of Scottish peated whiskey malt and traditional English pale malts, as well as real English hops. 5.8% ABV.