A whole bunch of goodies coming to us from Clown Shoes this week courtesy of Abu Nawas. Tons of different syles including some fall/winter warmers coming our way!
- Clown Shoes Apple Baron 16oz CAN – Brandy barrel-aged Wee Heavy Ale with a rich malt body and startling sweetness. An intense caramel apple aroma and notes of pineapple make for a rich palate of full-bodied flavor. 11% ABV. 🍎🍎🍎
- Clown Shoes Hammer of the Lion 16oz CAN – Imperial Stout blended with Wee Heavy Ale aged in Rum, Bourbon and Brandy Barrels. Rich malt sweetness paired with complex notes of Rum, Bourbon, and dark chocolate. 11% ABV.
- Clown Shoes Undead Party Crasher CAN – Imperial Stout, with a kiss of smoke. Rich notes of coffee and chocolate mingle throughout an intense and full-bodied Stout. This beer is brewed with Holy Water, We are not kidding! 10% ABV. 🧛🧛🧛
- Clown Shoes Pecan Pie Porter 16oz CAN – American Porter with All-Natural Pecan Pie Flavor. A seasonal favorite to go alongside a classic dessert, Pecan Pie Porter puts sweet dessert flavors inside a full-bodied and robust porter. 8% ABV.
- Clown Shoes Bubble Farm 16oz CAN – American IPA maintains an approachable medium-body without sacrificing any of the full aroma and flavor of copious dry-hopping additions of Simcoe, Azacca, and Idaho 7 hops. 6.5% ABV.
- Clown Shoes Leaving Atlantis 16oz CAN – This IPA uses Chardonnay Grape Must to showcase dry and tart flavors that perfectly suit the season, and any epic occasion. Huell Melon and El Dorado hops maintain crisp notes throughout in this refreshing offering. 7% ABV.
- Clown Shoes Space Cake 16oz CAN – Mosaic and Citra Hopped Double IPA features robust hop aromas that carry through to the strong juicy flavors of tropical citrus. A sweet and strong malt backbone pairs with a subtle booziness to make Space Cake an approachable DIPA fit for an extraterrestrial odyssey. 9% ABV.
- Clown Pineapple Shoes Space Cake 16oz CAN – Pineapple Double IPA. Pineapple brings luscious tropical citrus flavor to this Double IPA. Matching that fruit flavor are juicy citrus hop notes from additions of Mosaic and Azacca hops. 7.77% ABV.
- Clown Shoes Ride the Lion 2019 22oz – Bourbon Barrel Aged Wee Heavy. A strong malt body couples with rich bourbon notes to give this Wee Heavy a full range of malt flavor in this take on a classic Scottish style.10.5% ABV.
- Clown Shoes Nillionaire 22oz – English Style Barleywine Aged in Rum Barrels with Vanilla Added. 11% ABV.
- Clown Shoes Undead Party Crasher (formerly Vampire Slayer) 22 oz – Imperial Stout, with a kiss of smoke. Rich notes of coffee and chocolate mingle throughout an intense and full-bodied Stout. 10% ABV.
- Clown Shoes Hammer of the Holy (2019 Vintage) 22oz – Imperial Stout aged in rum barrels and it incorporates holy water, signature dark malts, oatmeal, and malt smoked with demon-killing stakes. Dear Undead, “Die, monsters, die!” ABV: 11%