Lots of tasty treats coming this week from Abu Nawas; here’s the list:
- Evil Twin Kiwi Coconut Fizz CAN – Berliner style Weisse ale with kiwi and coconut. 5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Watermelon Spritzer 6/4/16oz CAN – Watermelon Gose brewed with Salt & Vanilla. 5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Cocktail Series: Tangerine Tonic 6/4/16oz CAN – Gin & Tonic-Inspired Sour DIPA brewed with Tangerine. 8% ABV.
- Evil Twin Cocktail Series: Bellini 6/4/16oz CAN – Bellini style Sour DIPA brewed with Peaches. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Cocktail Series: Mojito 6/4/16oz CAN – Mojito-style Sour DIPA brewed with Lime & Mint. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Cocktail Series: Negroni6/4/16oz CAN – Negroni-style Sour IPA brewed with Juniper, Blood Orange, & Rhubarb. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Cocktail Series: Passionfruit Margarita 6/4/16oz CAN – Margarita-style Sour IPA brewed with Passionfruit, Lime, & Orange Peel. 7% ABV.
Dugges Sunshine Orchard CAN – Tastes like sunshine infused orchard. Mosaic & Citra DIPA. 8% ABV.
- Abomination Brewing Wandering Into the FogCAN – This big fluffy DIPA was brewed with a metric sh*t ton of flaked oats and wheat. Kettle hopped with Pacific Jade, Mosaic, Citra, Summit, and then double dry-hopped with a ridiculous amount of Mosaic. 8.6% ABV.
- Abomination Brewing Uralyi CAN – We’re super hyped to kick off the “yetti-esque” series. A line of beers that reflect the monstrosity that’s been our motif since the beginning. This hazy pale ale pours a golden yellow reminiscent of their gleaming eyes and is consciously hopped with Galaxy, Citra, and Mosaic. A mouthfeel as soft as their pelt, and approachable like the beast it’s self-clocking in at 6.3% ABV.
- Abomination Brewing Does This Look Infected? CAN – Sour IPA Brewed with milk sugar, flaked oats, and wheat, then kettle soured and fermented on top of a generous amount of Mangoes. Hopped and DDH with Azacca Hops. Notes of citrus, passionfruit, tart pineapple, tangerine, and ripe mango. 7.2% ABV. ****BEST BEER NAME EVER****
- Abomination Brewing Bro Beer CAN – Extremely crushable New England session IPA brewed with flaked wheat and oats. Gently dry-hopped with 100% galaxy hops! Juicy, tropical and hazy! The perfect beer to crack open with your bro’s! 4.7% ABV.
- Hoof Hearted Saizzurp(Pink Guava) CAN – “We made it rain with Amarillo, Citra, & Sorachi Ace hops at flameout and then let the French Saison yeast knock the bottom out. When fermentation ends we add Pink Guava for an electrifying effect to bring the thrill.” 6.5% ABV.
- Hoof Hearted Rose Gose 12oz CAN – ***NEW FORMAT*** Gose Brewed with Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, Coriander, Hibiscus, then soured with Lactobacillus and fermented with Saison yeast. 4.2% ABV.
- Hoof Hearted/Stillwater Fruit on the Bottom CAN – Fruit (And Hops) On The Bottom is a “rotationally hopped” sour IPA with lactose, vanilla extract, yogurt, strawberry, and banana. 6% ABV.
- Hoof Hearted Thanks For Letting Us Play Tonight CAN – Double Dry-Hopped All Galaxy New England Style IPA. 5.5% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Mango Sorbet CAN – Gose Style Ale Brewed with Mango. 5.8% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Wildberry Smoothie 6/4/16oz CAN – Sour Ale brewed with Strawberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, and Raspberry. 5.8% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Lime Citrus CitraCAN – Delicious Double India Pale Ale with lime and orange zest. 8.6% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Coconut Citrus Citra 6/4/16oz CAN – Triple Dry-Hopped All-Citra IPA brewed with Coconut & Citrus Fruit. 10.8% ABV.
- Decadent Ales S’mores 24/16oz Can – All Mosaic Double Dry-Hopped DIPA brewed with Graham Crackers & Marshmallows. 9.1% ABV.
- Decadent Ales Raspberry French Toast 16oz CAN – Double India Pale with raspberry, maple syrup, and cinnamon added. 8.6% ABV.
- Public Access Triumphant Intermission 6/4/16oz CAN – Outstanding Double Dry-Hopped IPA with Citra, El Dorado, and Comet. 7% ABV.
- Public Access Silent Rejoice 6/4/16oz CAN – Double dry-hopped New England IPA. 7% ABV.