Quite a few beers from Fat Orange Cat and Blank Brewing will be hitting our shelves this week thanks to Abu Nawas Distro. Let’s get to it:
FAT ORANGE CAT
- Fat Orange Cat Sweet Jane Blueberry 6/4/16oz CAN – Milkshake IPA brewed with Vanilla, Lactose & Fresh Blueberries. 7.9% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat FOC Severe Tire Damage 6/4/16oz CAN – New England style Hazy Double IPA. 8% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat Baker’s Dozen (Collab w/ Decadent) FOC 16oz CAN – Cinnamon Chocolate Fudge Imperial Stout brewed with ancho and habanero peppers, adding some heat and smokiness. A hint of vanilla creates a unique, smooth blended flavor. 13% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat Bruno the Baby Beer Cat FOC 16oz CAN – NE-IPA with MOSAIC, GALAXY & DENALI hops. This hop combination creates intense but balanced berry, pineapple and citrus flavors with a smooth finish.
- Fat Orange Cat Sweet Jane Coconut & Pineapple FOC 16oz CAN – Milkshake IPA with coconut and pineapple. 7.1% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat Sweet Jane Strawberry 16oz CAN – Milkshake IPA with vanilla extract and strawberries. 7.3% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat FOC Vito the Beer Whale Cat 16oz CAN – Named after one of our favorite Instagramable felines this also happens to be a damn good IPA. The hop combination of Azacca and Simcoe creates a unique and intense mix of tropical fruit flavors upfront with a creamy mellow finish. 8% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat Little Blue Penguin24/16oz Can 4 Pack. Nelson & Motueka NE-Style IPA. 6.6% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat Remember What The Doormouse Said 16oz CAN – NE-Style IPA hopped with Eureka & Citra. 7% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat FOC Someone In My Head6/4/16oz CAN – Double Dry Hopped New England style DIPA with Citra, Mosaic, Simcoe, & Apollo. 8.8% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat FOC Do the Escalator To the 13th Floor 24/16oz Can 4 Pack – NEW ENGLAND DOUBLE IPA. Five different hops in this DIPA – small batch. 8.3% ABV.
Blank Brewing The One That Just Kicked 16oz CAN – Imperial NE-IPA. shall be kept anonymous for the duration of its existence. 8% ABV.