A plethora of beers coming to our shelves this week thanks to Abu Nawas! Here’s this weeks drop:
- To Øl Tool Babushka 12/375 ml. Barley Wine aged in Port Barrels with Prunes and Dates. 13.5% ABV.
- To Øl Tool Black Baal 12/375ml. Black Triple IPA brewed with coffee. Weighing in at a mighty 14% ABV.
- To Øl tool Black Ball Imperial Porter 24/330ml bottles. Delicious potent Porter with a well-balanced mouthfeel and a healthy dose of Simcoe, Centennial, and Cascade Hops. 8% ABV.
- To Øl tool Black Bauble 24/330 ml. Delicious Black Ales with Cardamom and Orange Peel. 8% ABV.
- To Øl Brettxit IPA 24/330 ml. Brett IPA with Galaxy and Nelson Sauvin fermented with both British Ale yeast and Brettanomyces. 3.6% ABV
- To Øl By Udder Means (Milk Stout) 24/330ml bottles. The wonderful Milk Stout from our Danish friends makes a return. 7% ABV.
- To Øl D’s Nuts 12/375 ml. Rich Oatmeal Stout with Hazelnuts. 12% ABV.
- To Øl Mine Is Bigger Than Yours 12/375ml. Bigger than your Barley Wine. 12.5% ABV.
- To Øl Pineapple Express 12/375ml. Stout brewed with Pineapples & Coffee. 10% ABV.
- To Øl You Shall Nut Pass 24/330 ml. Stout brewed with hazelnuts. Deep complexity and nuttiness from hazelnuts and dark malts. Gandalf Anyone? 7.2% ABV.
- Stillwater Whipped Nitro Mango IPA 6/4/16oz CAN – Stillwater Artisanal 8.5% ABV.
- Stillwater Gin Fizz 6/4/16oz CAN – Cocktail Series: A nitro sour ale inspired by Gin Fizz, brewed with orange blossom, juniper berries, lemon, lime, and lactose. 5.5%
- Stillwater MICRO 6/4/16oz CANS – Citra-focused Pale Ale. 4.5% ABV.
- Stillwater World Famous Pilsner 6/4/16oz CAN – This one speaks to our Hearts. German-style Pilsner. German malt & hops. The most popular style on earth. 5% ABV.
- Stillwater / AZ Wilderness Big Bunny is Everything6/4/12oz CAN – Strong Milk Stout collaboration with AZ Wilderness. Big Bunny IS everything. 8.0% ABV.
- Stillwater On Fleek 6/4/12oz CAN – A 13 percent ABV imperial stout brewed with dark sugars and molasses. 13.0% ABV.
- Stillwater Double Nothing6/4/16oz CANS – Nitro Doppelbock Style Lager. 8% ABV.
- Stillwater Double Mocha Affogato Nitro Stout 6/4/16oz CAN – Double mocha affogato stout with cocoa nibs, cocoa powder, coffee & lactose on NITRO! 6.5% ABV.
- Stillwater Critical Thinking 6/4/16oz CANS – Imperial Stout with tastes of roasted malt, dark chocolate, a hint of vanilla, molasses, a little bit of marshmallow 11% ABV.
- Omnipollo Oaxaca 6/4/16oz CANS – Mango Margarita Slush IPA brewed with lactose, mango, lime, grapefruit & vanilla. 6.5% ABV.
- Omnipollo Bianca Blueberry Maple Pancake Lassi Gose 6/4/16oz CANS – Blueberry maple pancake Lassi Gose ale brewed with blueberries, lactose sugar & maple syrup. 6% ABV.
- Omnipollo Bianca Lemon Coconut Tart Lassi Gose 6/4/16oz CAN – Lemon Coconut Tart Lassi Gose ale brewed with lemon, coconut & lactose sugar. 6% ABV.
- Omnipollo Double Raspberry Bianca 6/4/16oz CAN – Double Raspberry Lassi Gose Ale Brewed with 2x Raspberries & Lactose Sugar. 6% ABV.
- Omnipollo Henosis 6/4/16oz CAN – IPA brewed with Nelson, Sauvin, Citra, Mosaic & Galaxy hops. 7.2% ABV.
- Omnipollo Zodiak Multiverse 6/4/16oz CANS – Hazy Citra Double IPA. 8% ABV.
- Omnipollo Hypnopompa 6/4/16oz CAN – Imperial Stout brewed with Marshmallow and Madagascan Vanilla Beans. 11% ABV.
- Evil Twin Kiwi Coconut Fizz 6/4/16oz CAN – Berliner Style Weisse Ale with Kiwi and Coconut. 5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Brewing H is for Hops 6/4/16oz CANS – Dry-hopped Gose-style ale brewed with Salt. 4.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin I Don’t Know How to Put This but This IPA Is Kind of a Big Deal6/4/16oz CANS – Double Dry-Hopped DIPA brewed with Raw Wildflower Honey. 10% ABV.
- Evil Twin Learn What Is to Be Taken Seriously and Laugh at the Rest 6/4/16oz CANS – Hazy NE-IPA. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Citra Sunshine 6/4/16oz CANS – Citra packed IPA. 4.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Evil Twin Imperial Simcoe Slacker 6/4/16oz CANS – Simcoe packed IPA. 7.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Hot Toddy-ish 6/4/16oz CANS – Blonde barley wine-style ale 10% ABV.
- Evil Twin Irish-ish Coffee Stout 6/4/16oz CANS – Imperial Stout brewed with Lactose, Demerara Sugar, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Medium Toast Oak Spirals and – of course – a ton of Coffee. 10.3 % ABV.