- Crane Brewing Hail Mellie 4/6/12oz CAN – brewed in honor of Mellie Pullman, the nation’s first woman brewmaster. This recipe, name, label, and release were created by the Women of Crane Brewing. Gose with Cucumbers & Watermelon. 4.5% ABV.
- Crane Brewing Apple Spice Gose 4/6/12oz CAN – As delicious by the fire or on the beach, they’ve struck the perfect balance with this lemony tart Gose with Apples and Cinnamon. 4.5% ABV.
EVIL TWIN BREWING:
- Evil Twin 2020 Recap 6/4/16oz CAN – 2020 has not been what we expected – that’s why we made this Hoppy Ale predictably good for you to get through the new abnormal. 5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Falco 6/4/16oz CAN – Perfectly balanced American IPA. 7.0% ABV.
- Evil Twin Low Life 6/4/16oz CANS – Hoppy Pilsner. 5.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Molotov Lite 6/4/16oz CAN – Lite version of a Triple IPA is a Double IPA at only 8.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Molotov Cocktail 6/4/12oz CAN – Jeppe’s Legendary Triple IPA. 12% ABV. ***NEW PRICE***
- Evil Twin Molotov Grapefruit 4/6/12oz CAN – Jeppe’s Legendary Triple IPA with a surprise Grapefruit twist. 12% ABV. ***NEW PRICE***
- Evil Twin Molotov Passionfruit 4/6/12oz CAN – Jeppe’s Legendary Triple IPA with a surprise Passionfruit twist. 12% ABV. ***NEW PRICE***
- Evil Twin Molotov Peach 4/6/12oz CAN – Jeppe’s Legendary Triple IPA with a surprise Peach twist. 12% ABV. ***NEW PRICE***
- Evil Twin / Westbrook OFYMD 24/16oz CAN – Pina Colada Imperial Stout Brewed with Lactose, Mauritian Muscovado Sugar, Pineapple, and Toasted Coconut. 12.8% ABV.
- Evil Twin Even More Jesus 6/4/16oz CAN – Jeppe Legendary Imperial Stout. 12% ABV
- Evil Twin Even More COCO Jesus 6/4/16oz CAN – Imperial Stout brewed with Maple Syrup and Coconut. 12% ABV.
- Evil Twin Even More 8 LB 6 OZ Newborn Infant Jesus 6/4/16oz CANS – Session Milk Stout brewed with Lactose. 5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Aun Mas Cafe Jesus 24/12oz CAN – Barcelona brewed Imperial Stout brewed with Coffee Collective Espresso. 12% ABV.
- Evil Twin Aun Mas TODO Jesus 24/12oz CAN – Imperial Stout. The amalgamation of every Aun Mas Variation. Brewed with Chili Peppers, Cinnamon, Cocoa Nibs, & Coffee. 12% ABV.
OFF COLOR BREWING:
- Off Color Le Predateur 6/4/16oz CAN – A beret-wearing, baguette-eating, mustached farmhouse ale made with French malts, French Saison yeast, and Nelson Sauvin hops. 6.5% ABV.
- Off Color Apex Predator 6/4/16oz CAN – Sometimes John gets tired of telling the yeast what to do. For Apex Predator Farmhouse Ale, he pitches the yeast cold, turns off the temperature control, and let the yeast do its thing. 6.5% ABV.
- Off Color Beer for Tacos 6/4/16oz CAN – Gose Style Beer with Lime Juice, Pink Himalayan Salt, Coriander. Margaritas anyone? Just make sure you grab some Tacos. 6.5% ABV.
- Off Color Very, Very Far 6/4/16oz CAN – Wild Belgian-Style Blonde Ale. A twist on the spirit of Belgian mixed fermentation that utilizes a non-traditional wine yeast. 6% ABV.
- Off Color Eeek 12/750ml – You know the Holidays are near when Eeek is back! “Champagne of Wild Ales.” A collaboration with Miller High Life. Bottle Conditioned Wild Ale with Champagne Yeats. 5.5% ABV
FAT ORANGE CAT FOC:
- Fat Orange Cat FOC Severe Tire Damage 6/4/16oz CAN – New England-style IPA hop forwarded with Simco, Citra and Mosaic hops. It’s a big beer that clocks in at 9.4% ABV.
- Fat Orange Cat FOC I Don’t Like Mondays 6/4/16oz CAN – New England style IPA brewed with Galaxy, Mosaic, and Simcoe hops. 7.5% ABV.