Another week and another big time brewery bringing their beers to our shelves. This time, it is Modern Times coming to us using Pequod Distribution! Not sure on the timeframe of the release but it looks like Modern Times will be getting us their beers quarterly. Stay tuned for more, and take a look below at some of the possible beers we will be seeing!
- Fortunate Islands – Tropical Pale Ale
- Fruitlands w Passionfruit and Guava – Fruit Gose
- Laser Rain Gose – Gose w/cucumber, lime, & guava
- Orderville – Hazy Mosaic IPA
- Space Ways Hazy Nelson IPA – Hazy IPA with Nelson, Motueka, and simcoe
- Sparkle Wolf – West Coast Ipa w/El Dorado and Mosaic
- Terebellum – Hazy IPA w/El Dorado, Motueka, Mosaic, and Vics secret
- Alien Radio Hazy DIPA – Hazy Citra, Idaho 7, Crystal, Simcoe
- Fractal Realm – DIPA w/citra, Idaho 7, cashmere
- Dungeon Map West Coast IPA – West Coast IPA w/strata, mosaic, nelson, cent
Limited release series
- Glimmer Void 2020 w/ Vanilla 12 x 375mL BA Red Sour with Strawberries & Vanilla
- News from Nowhere: Moscatel Cuvvee – red sour cuvee aged from 14-52 months in red wine, cognac, and sherry barrels. Then racked in Setubal Moscatel sherry pipes for 4 months
- Phantom Twilight – We aged this foeder-fermented saison in a terracotta amphora for two months before racking onto second-use Montmorency and Balaton cherries. The result is a stunning spectacle of funk with restrained acidity and a delightful mineral and berry character.
- Forgotten Landscapes aged in Tawny Port Barrels with Nectarines (Burial Collab) 2020 Release BA Fruited Sour
- Cosmic Entity Pecan Pie Edition -This marvelously decadent imperial dessert-stout is loaded with house-toasted pecans, house-roasted coffee, coconut, cocoa, and vanilla.