Eden Heritage Cider:
- Eden Heritage Cider 6/4/16oz CANS – Authentic Heritage Cider. Locally grown Heritage Dabinett • McIntosh • Empire • Spartan • Esopus Spitzenburg varieties. Pressed at harvest, fermented slowly and cold to preserve every drop of flavor. No added sugar, color or flavoring. Kingston Black, McIntosh, Empire, Bulmers Norman, Gravenstein. 6.2% ABV – VT
- Eden Brut Nature Sparkling Champagne Cider 12/375ml – Half-Bottles – Naturally sparkling dry hard cider made from heirloom and bittersweet apple varieties. Bubbly, very dry, balanced flavors. 8.4% ABV – VT
- Eden Imperial Rose Cider 12/375ml – This elegant hard cider is reminiscent of Champagne. Barrel-fermented and aged 1 year in French Oak puncheons • Secondary fermentation in the bottle using juice, no sugar added.100% Vermont Apples. 8.5% ABV – VT
- Eden Iapetus Wines Collab: Orogenies 12/750ml – Collaboration with Iapetus Wines of Shelburne, Vermont. Apple-Grape Petillant Naturel with white wine grapes and heirloom apples. GRAPE VARIETIES: Louise Swenson • Itasca • APPLE VARIETIES: Gravenstein • St. Edmunds Russet • Rubinette • Binet Rouge • Cherry Cox. • 90 cases produced •
B. NEKTAR CANS & Bottles:
- B. Nektar Zombie Killer 6/4/12oz CANS – Hard Cider with Honey and Cherry Added. Crisp, clean apple cider, round, ripe tart cherry. 100% Gluten Free. 5.5% ABV – MI
- B. Nektar Black Fang 6/4/12oz CANS – Mead with Blackberries, Clove, and Orange Zest. Sweet and smooth with a full-bodied, dark berry wine character. Reminiscent of Spanish sangria and Garnacha grape wine. 100% Gluten-free. 6.4% ABV – MI
- B. Nektar Sunrise Bay 6/4/12oz CANS – Mead with Pineapple. Delicate notes of fresh pineapple lend a subtle sweetness to the understated honey character. Mild citrus acidity compliments and balances the gentle sweetness. Light body and soft mouthfeel with a semi-dry finish. 4% ABV – MI
- B. Nektar Mango Sorbet 6/4/12oz CANS – Mango mead w/ a hint of black peppercorns. Bright and crisp with fruity mango, sweet honey, and citrus notes. Light-bodied and clean with a lingering subtle black peppercorn finish. 100% Gluten Free. 6% ABV – MI
- B. Nektar Orange Cream Delight 6/4/12oz CANS – Mead with Natural Orange and Vanilla. 100% Gluten Free. 5.9% ABV – MI
- B. Nektar Lime Cream Delight 6/4/12oz CANS – Mead with Natural Lime and Vanilla. A refreshing lime and vanilla beverage with added lactose for a creamy texture. It’s the adult version of a popsicle. 100% Gluten Free. 5.9% ABV – MI
- B. Nektar New Wave Lemonade 6/4/12oz CANS – Mead with Blueberry & Lemon. Sweet blueberry and creamy honey followed by notes of blueberry ski and tart lemon. 100% Gluten-free. 6.4% ABV – MI
- B. Nektar New Wave Lemonade 12/500ml – Mead with Blueberry & Lemon. Sweet blueberry and creamy honey followed by notes of blueberry ski and tart lemon. 100% Gluten-free. 6.4% ABV – MI
- B. Nektar Ow! My Mangos 12/500ml – Honey Mango Wine with Natural Flavors and Habaneros. Originally started as a B. Nektar’s B-Side, a rare collection of limited edition batches that are often our mead makers’ pet projects. 100% Gluten-free. 11% ABV – MI
- B. Nektar Punk Core Crusher 12/500ml – Bone-Dry Hard Cider. Fresh Rich Apples. 6.8% ABV – MI
- B. Nektar The Dude’s Rug 12/500ml – Hard Cider with Tea and Chai Spices. Sweet, fresh apples with notes of cinnamon, clove, cardamom, ginger and raisin. 100% Gluten Free. 5.9% ABV – MI
- B. Nektar Wildberry Pyment 12/375ml – Mead with Natural Wildberry. Striking aroma of Blackberries, Strawberries, Orange Blossom Honey and Red Grapes. 15% ABV – MI
CIDRE, POIRÉ, SIDRA & Such:
The OG Ciders of Normandie:
- Julien Fremont, Cidre Brut Nature (2020) 12/750ml – A mix of at least 10 varieties of apples. Apples are hand harvested, then, for the fruit that needs it, stored in an attic in order to slightly dehyrate the fruit and increase the concentration. The apples are then mashed to obtain a pulp that macerates for a few hours before being pressed through a web cloth to gather the juices. The juice is then racked into large barrels where it ferments for about six months. After racking the juices between barrels in order to calm down the yeasts, the juices are bottled partially fermented and will continue to ferment in the bottle, trapping the created carbon dioxide and resulting in a natural carbonation. A deposit at the bottom of the bottle is normal.
- Cidrerie du Leguer Cidre Tempet’ 12/750ml – Cédric Le Bloas moved back home to Brittany to make traditional Breton ciders from organically grown French cider apples. (This guy is gently hopped to perfection)
- Cidrerie du Leguer Poire 12/750ml – Handmade pear cider from Brittany in northwest France. Cédric Le Bloas inherited his cider making skills from his Grandfather.
- Clos des Citots, Poire 12/750ml – A dry cider made from organic pears with some noticeable sediment. Martine & Gérard Lenormand grow both apples and pears, and have been working the land since 1998. Their Poiré is made from a mix of Plant de Blanc, De Cloche, and Champagne pears, planted on limestone/loam soils. Fermentation is in the tank and the poiré goes through a light filtration before bottling with no sulfur added.
The Wonderful and Funky Ciders of Spain:
- Alma de Trabanco Quinquina (6x1L) – Alma de Trabanco Quinquina en Rama is a new aperitif from Trabanco, the most iconic natural cider house in Asturias, Spain. Alma was born from memories of founder Emilio Trabanco, who would add a little cider to his vermouth, thus balancing the sweetness of vermouth with the refreshing acidity of his cider. Alma is the refinement of decades of local tradition. Made with cinchona, wormwood, savory, gentian, artemisia, boldo, cinnamon, star anise, coriander, thyme, and vanilla. Fruits include cherry, orange peel, and lemon.
- Trabanco Sidra Natural Finca San Pedro De Anes (12x750ml) – Apples: 70% Lin with a blend of local apples sourced from the San Pedro de Anes orchard. Vinification: This cider has been fermented with indigenous yeasts and in accordance with the guidelines for “Naturally Fermented Quality Ciders.” Serving: Sidra Natural should be served cold in a wide glass and poured from a great height to break up the residual carbonic gas. Only a small amount (one sip’s worth) should be poured into the glass at a time.
- Begiristain D.O. Euskal Sidra Natural 12/375ml – The Begiristain cider house is the oldest cider house still in operation in the Goierri and Tolosaldea area. Beautiful and a great example of Authentic Basque Sidra
- Begiristain Gorenak Sidra Natural 8/375ml – As its name suggests “the supreme, the sublime, the highest ones,” GORENAK represents the highest-quality sagardoa or Basque cider brands.
- Arizia Sagardoa Cider 6/750ml – Basque Sidra. It is made following the traditional method, without additive yeasts or chemical products. It has a special character and amber color, interesting bitterness and fabulous apple flavor. The low acidity levels make this cider healthy and a totally natural product.
- RIBELA ARTESANA SIDRA 24/330ml – Sidra produced with a selection of historical Galician apples. The perfect balance between sour, sweet and bitter hints.
- Isastegi Sagardo Naturala 12/375ml – Gloriously pure, funky Basque Cider. Made from a blend of local indigenous apple varieties, this is wonderful stuff!
- Arratzain Sagardo Naturala 12/750ml – Pure and direct certified organic Basque cider. This 3 hectare family estate is located in the mountains just south of San Sebastian. This natural cider is made from a mixture of 20-30 different native Basque apple varieties, fermented in stainless steel and then aged in large old oak barrels.
The Traditional Ciders of England:
- Hogan’s Hazy Daisy Bag-in-Box 3/3L – Medium still cider in Packaged in Bag in box (like boxed wine…) 3.9% ABV.
- Hogan’s Dry Cider 12/500ml bottles – Dry, sparkling British cider balances the complexity of tannic English bittersweet cider apples with a hint of residual sweetness. 5.8% ABV.
- Hogan’s Medium Dry Cider 12/500ml bottles – Medium dry, sparkling British cider. 5.8% ABV.
- Henney’s England’s Pride Medium Cider 12/500ml – A Semi-Dry, slightly aerated cider. The indication “England’s Pride” emphasizes the original English method of making cider, consisting in the fermentation of freshly squeezed apple juice and aging throughout the winter. Cider has a good balance of sweetness and sourness while possessing bright apple tones and light dryness. This drink is universal, it is served slightly chilled, with pastries, dishes from vegetables, fish, and poultry. 6% ABV.
- Henney’s Dry Cider 12/500ml – Dry Aerated cider made from red bittersweet English apples. It includes varieties of Dabinett, Ashton Bitter, Tremletts Bitter, Yarlington Mill, and Michelin. This selection of apples provided the drink with a clean, bright fruity taste with fine tannins and notes of spices. Dry cider “Henney’s” has pleasant carbonization and lightness, it is served slightly chilled, with meat and vegetable dishes. 6% ABV.
- Henney’s Vintage Cider 12/500ml – Made from a single year’s pressing and naturally still. Appley and intense, with a real depth of flavor, it tastes of late summer with notes of apricots, herbs, and apple crumb and is the sort of cider you serve with food. 6.5% ABV.