Huge drop coming from Abu Nawas this week that will bring many breweries and many beers from all over the world! Check it out!
Join us in welcoming Panama’s award-winning “Witch House” Casa Bruja Brewing Company to Iowa. A leader in the Latin American brewing scene.Founded in December 2013, Casa Bruja was the first craft brewery in Panama. Many consider it responsible for starting what is now a multi-billion dollar craft beer industry in their home country.
- Casa Bruja Flower Sour 24/12oz – Sour Wheat Ale w/ Flowers and Honey. Born from the belief that Beer traditionally uses flowers: hop flowers. 6.6% ABV.
- Casa Bruja Mixed Gose 6/4/12oz – A mixed 4pks of the most interesting Gose they make! Graviola(Soursop), Kaffir Lime, Guava, & Raspberry.
From Spain:CERVESERA DEL MONTSENY:
- Cervesera del Montseny Mala Vida 16/330 ml – Lucious Imperial Stout. 11% ABV.
- Cervesera del Montseny Mala Vida Bourbon 16/330 ml – Imperial Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels. 11% ABV.
- Cervesera del Montseny Mala Vida Brandy 16/330 ml – Imperial Stout aged in Brandy Barrels. 11% ABV.Edge Brewing Barcelona:
- Edge Apassionada 24/330 ml – Tropical Berliner Weisse with passion fruit and hibiscus flowers. 4% ABV.
Brassiere de la Senne
- De La Senne / Crooked Stave Collab. Sunnyside of Bruxelles 12/375ml. – ***Super Excited about this*** Sunnyside Sour Red/Brown Ale brewed in collaboration with Yvan De Baets from Brasserie de la Senne. 6.7% ABV.
- De La Senne / Grimm Collab. I Still Love The Old World 12/500ml – Noble-Hopped Ale w/ Raw Wheat & Brettanomyces. An ode to the brewers and beers that have long inspired the Grimm philosophy. Created in collaboration with the legendary brewer/scholar Yvan De Baets of De La Senne in Brussels, this extra-hoppy old world ale shows off our unique and evolving house ale yeast — serially repitched since Grimm’s opening for favorable genetic drift — in combination with gentle Brettanomyces and noble hops. The result is a thirst-quenching Belgian-style blonde loaded with complex brett-forward fruitiness and a noble hop-driven lingering herbal bitterness. Raw wheat in the grist and a traditional step-mash process provide an elegant malt character to this brewer’s favorite beer. 5.3% ABV. ****
- De Ranke Franc Belge 330 ml – Well-bittered Belgian Pale Ale.
- Kriek De Ranke 6/750 ml – Kriek de Ranke is an unsweetened cherry beer of mixed fermentation. It arises from a blend of old Flemish ale, lambic and 25 kilos of sour cherries. 7% ABV.
- De Ranke XX Bitter 330 ml – Original hopped up Belgian, Hallertau and Brewers Gold hops.
- De Ranke XXX Bitter750 ml – Souped-up hoppy Belgian.
- De Ranke Saison de Dottignies 24/330ml bottles. Dry, earthy Saison. 5.5% ABV.
- Achel 8° Blonde 24/330ml – Blonde Trappist Ale 8.0% ABV.
- Achel 8° Bruin24/330 ml – BruinTrappist Ale 8.0% ABV.
- Achel Trappist Extra 6/750 ml – Belgian Quadrupel extraordinary ale is brewed by the Trappist Monks of the St. Benedictus Abbey at Achel, Belgium. 9.5% ABV
- Blaugies Darbyste 375ml – 375ml – of Belgian Saison made with fig juice.
- Blaugies La Moneuse 375ml – One of our all-time favorites! Delicious and Earthy, well-hopped farmhouse ale. 8% ABV.
- Blaugies Saison d’Epeautre 375ml – Saison made with spelt, dry and funky. 6.0%
- Kerkom Bink Bloesem 24/330ml – A unique Belgian Ale brewed with Honey and Pear Syrup. 7.1% ABV.
- Kerkom Reuss 12/750ml. Blend of Belgian Ale and well-aged lambic. 6.5% ABV ❤️❤️❤️
- Kerkom Bink Blond24/330ml – Delicious and balanced Belgian Blonde. 6.0% ABV.
- Kerkom Bink Bruin 24/330ml – Mellow dark Belgian. 6.0% ABV
Brasserie Au Baron
Au Baron / Jester King Collab. Noblesse Oblige 6/750 ml – Bière de Garde brewed with honey and Simcoe, Cascade, and Sorachi Ace hops. 4.7% ABV.
- Thiriez Amber Farmhouse Ale 330 ml – NEW FORMAT – Amber French Farmhouse, roughly Biere de Garde in style.
- Thiriez Blonde Farmhouse330 ml – NEW FORMAT – Hop-accented pale Belgian made with classic French Saison yeast strain (pssst. it’s from this brewery.)
- Thiriez Extra Farmhouse Ale330 ml – NEW FORMAT – Absolute Classic hoppy low-alc Farmhouse Ale. Inspiration for Jester King’s Petit Prince, Jolly Pumpkin’s Bam, Taras Boulba and many others!
- Thiriez/Get Radical Train to Mars 750 ml – American hops put to use in the French Countryside.
- Thiriez Vieille Brune 750 ml – Wine barrel-aged sour brown ale.
- EKU 28 330 ml – Rich and dark strong lager, if you had to put this in a style, triple bock is probably where it would end up.
- EKU Pils330 ml – Clean bright straw-toned malts and pretty European noble hop character backbone this delicious and approachable pilsner.
- EKU Pils5L Mini-Keg (two-pack) – Clean bright straw-toned malts and pretty European noble hop character backbone this delicious and approachable pilsner.
- Kulmbacher Pils330 ml – Slightly leaner and drier than the EKU Pils, but honestly both are delicious.
- Kulmbacher Pils 5L Mini-Keg (two-pack) – Slightly leaner and drier than the EKU Pils, but honestly both are delicious.
- Kulmbacher Eisbock 330 ml – Strong dark beer (9.6%) enriched and concentrated by freezing and removing the ice and leaving the concentrated beer behind.
- Monchshof Kellerbier500 ml swing top – Well-bittered and unfiltered Amber Lager.
- Monchshof Kellerbier 5L Mini-Keg (two-pack) – Well-bittered and unfiltered Amber Lager.
- Monchshof Schwarzbier 500 ml swing top – Delicious and classic black lager.
- Monchshof Schwarzbier 5L Mini-Keg (two-pack) – Delicious and classic black lager.
- Mahr’s Der Weisse Bock 500 ml – Extra strong and malty hefeweissen from Bamberg, Germany.
- Mahr’s Hell 500 ml – Helles lager, a Bavarian classic.
- Mahr’s Mastodon Lager 500 ml – Collaboration with the metal band, it’s a fantastic unfiltered kellerbier.
- Mahr’s Pilsner 500 ml – Hopped up pils from Bamberg, the cultural heart of Franconian culture (and brewing!)
- Mahr’s Ungespundet Lager (Kellerbier) 500 ml – The “U” Mahr’s flagship unfiltered lager.
- Braubacker Berliner Weisse 24/330 ml – Old-school triple-fermented Berliner Weisse. Complex, funky and hugely drinkable fruity quencher. 2.5% ABV.
From the Czech Republic:
- Konrad 11 Degree 20/500ml bottles. Golden, full-bodied, Czech Pilsner with that brilliant flowery Czech hop finish. 4.8% ABV.
- Konrad 14 Degree 20/500ml bottles. Classic Czech Pilsner with more weight and more bitter hops than the typical Bohemian session beer. 6% ABV.
- L’Hermetière Cidre Demi-Sec 6/750ml bottles. Farmhouse French Cider. Off-dry. 5.0% ABV.
- L’Hermetiere Poire de Normandie (Perry) 6/750ml bottles. Farmhouse French Pear Cider. 4.0% ABV.
- L’Hermetiere Cidre Brut 6/750ml bottles – Farmhouse French Dry Cider. 5.0% ABV
The Long-awaited return of ciders from Henney’s with the addition of a new one!
- Henney’s Dry Cider 12/500 ml – Sweet apply aroma. The palate has a delicious bittersweet apple character with some spicy bite and a bit of tannic grip. Very fruity and quite pure. With a nice savory twist. 6% ABV
- Henney’s England’s Pride Medium Cider 12/500 ml – Similar to the Henney’s Dry Cider, but with a touch more sweetness and acidity. 6% ABV. **NEW**
- Henney’s Vintage Cider 12/500ml – This vintage cider is made from a single year’s harvest. It is naturally still and has been only coarsely filtered in order to retain as much flavor as possible. 6.5% ABV.
- Hogan’s Dry Cider 12/500ml bottles. Dry, sparkling British cider balances the complexity of tannic English bittersweet cider apples with a hint of residual sweetness. 5.8% ABV.
- Hogan’s Medium Dry Cider 12/500ml bottles. Medium dry, sparkling British cider. 5.8% ABV.
- Zeffer Red Apple Cider 24/330ml – Red Apple Cider captures the fresh flavor of the unique Mahana Red apples used to make it. Grown in the sunny Nelson region of New Zealand these flavourful and aromatic apples result in a juicy full-flavored cider. 5% ABV.
- Zeffer Mixed Cider 4-pack 6/4x330ml – Apple Crumble, Crisp, Red, Hopped!
- Zeffer Crisp Apple Cider 12/500ml. You can’t go wrong with a classic, straight-up, crisp green apple cider. 5% ABV.
- Zeffer Hopped Up Pippin 12/500ml. Cider infused with Riwaka, Sauvin, and Motueka Hop 5.8% ABV