EVIL TWIN BREWING:
- Evil Twin Raspberry Jelly Donut Even More Jesus 6/4/16oz CANS – Imperial Stout brewed with Donuts & Raspberry. 12% ABV.
- Evil Twin IPA is the Dizziness of Freedom 6/4/16oz CANS – DDH IPA w/ Mosaic, Citra & Cascade. 6% ABV.
- Evil Twin What our Age Lacks is Not Reflection, But IPA 6/4/16oz CANS – Double IPA with Citra, Idaho 7 and Simcoe. 8% ABV.
- Evil Twin ET Left Home v2 6/4/16oz CANS – Sour IPA with Watermelon, Apricot, and a heavy addition of Key Lime. It’s like a jolly rancher times a million. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Lemon Meringue 6/4/16oz CANS – Sour Ale brewed with Lemon & Marshmallow. 6% ABV.
- Evil Twin Pink Pineapple 6/4/16oz CANS – CORAL-PINK SOUR IPA WITH NOTES OF RIPE PINEAPPLE AND A DROP OF LEMON. MEDIUM BODIED AND TART WITH A HINT OF SWEETNESS. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Blue Raspberry 6/4/16oz CANS – AQUA-BLUE SOUR IPA WITH NOSTALGIC NOTES OF CANDIED RASPBERRIES AND A KICK OF LEMON. MODERATE TARTNESS WITH A TOUCH OF SWEETNESS. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Scandi Noir 6/4/16oz CANS – Imperial Stout with Peanuts & Vanilla. 12% ABV.
- Evil Twin Low Life 6/4/16oz CANS – Hoppy Pilsner. Why drink a high life when you can have a Low Life? 5.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Anyone Have Any Thoughts On What An Empty New Haven Train Car Means? 6/4/16oz CANS – Outstanding thirst-quenching Pilsner. 5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Falco 6/4/16oz CAN – Perfectly balanced American IPA. 7.0% ABV.
- Evil Twin Nasty Trunks 6/4/16oz CANS – Dry-Hopped Hazy Sour IPA. 5.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Thirteen Months of Sun 6/4/16oz CAN – Hazy IPA with Ethiopian Sidamo coffee beans. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Imperial Simcoe Slacker 6/4/16oz CANS – Simcoe packed IPA. 7.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Wet Dream 6/4/16oz CANS – Beautiful Brown Ale with Kenyan Coffee Beans. 6.9% ABV.
- Evil Twin Molotov Cocktail 6/4/12oz CAN – Jeppe’s Legendary Triple IPA. 12% ABV.
- Evil Twin Molotov Grapefruit 4/6/12oz CAN – Jeppe’s Legendary Triple IPA with a surprise Grapefruit twist. 12% ABV.
- Evil Twin 60 Day Dry-Aged Stout 6/4/16oz CANS – Oatmeal Stout brewed with 60 days dry-aged malt. 6% ABV.
- Evil Twin 90 Day Dry-Aged Stout 6/4/16oz CANS – Milk Stout Brewed with Dry-Aged Malt 9% ABV.
- Evil Twin Even More Jesus 6/4/16oz CAN – Jeppe Legendary Imperial Stout. 12% ABV.
SHORT THROW BREWING:
- Short Throw Metronome 6/4/16oz CAN – Cashmere and Mosaic IPA. 6.4% ABV.
- Short Throw Mutual Respeck 6/4/16oz CANS – Double IPA with Citra and Cashmere. 8.2% ABV.
- Short Throw What it Do? 6/4/16oz CANS – Decadent, Silky Imperial Stout layered with Coffee and Toasted Coconut. The beer speaks for itself, Nuff said. 11% ABV.
- Short Throw Treachery of Fruit Cherry 6/4/16oz CANS – The Treachery Of Fruit: Raspberry is the first rendition of heavily fruited Gose style ales with copious amounts of the finest raspberry puree to replace some sweetness, which also provides its remarkable color and texture. If you enjoy it when beer meets puree, then this is your jam. 4% ABV.
- Short Throw Treachery of Fruit – Apricot & Mango 6/4/16oz CANS – The Treachery Of Fruit: Apricot & Mango is the second rendition of heavily fruited Gose Style ales with copious amounts of the finest Apricot & Mango puree to replace some sweetness, which also provides its remarkable color and texture. If you enjoy it when beer meets puree, then this is your jam. 6% ABV.
- Short Throw Little Lungs 6/4/16oz CANS – Scaled down version of Lips And Lungs DIPA. Brewed with gracious amounts of Strata and Citra hops and dry-hopped with the same varietals. Floral, juicy, and simply crushable. 6% ABV.
- Timber Ales / Casa Agria Specialty Ales Collab. Star Searching 6/4/16oz CANS – The beer that put these guys on the map! IPA dry-hopped with Citra and galaxy. 7% ABV.
- Timber Ales / Horus Aged Ales / Mindful Ales Collab. Vanilla Maris 6/4/16oz CANS – An English-style Barleywine Aged on Vanilla Beans. It’s outstanding! 12% ABV.
PUBLIC ACCESS LIQUIDS:
- Public Access Grandeza 6/4/16oz CANS – A collab with @rootandbranchbrewing – Gose Style Ale with Pineapple and Dragon Fruit. 8% ABV.
- Public Access Reason in Disguise 6/4/16oz CAN – Dry Hopped IPA with Citra, Galaxy, and Comet hops. 7% ABV.
Blackberry Farm Brewery:
- Blackberry Farm Classic Saison 6/4/12oz CAN – Belgian-style Saison features European noble-type hops, authentic Belgian Saison yeast, and the finest European two-row malt. 6.3% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Mountain Lager 6/4/12oz CAN – Vienna-style Lager showcases Vienna and dark Munich malts, with distinctively toasty, bready aromas and flavors. A judicious hopping lends balance to the malty goodness. 5% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Boundary Tree 6/4/12oz CAN – A hop-forward Farmhouse Ale brewed with Hallertau Blanc, Southern Cross, Comet, and Citra hops. 6.5% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Leather Britches 6/4/16oz CAN – Dark, Rich Porter featuring a malty finish and hints of dark fruit and chocolate. An homage to the farm tradition of Leather Britches. An old southern method for preserving late-summer green beans. The beans are harvested, left in their pod, and hung up to dry. Dehydrating on the string, they start to look like leather pant legs. Brewed in collaboration with Heidi Geist of the 48 Beer Project. 6.4% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm BFB Stout 6/4/16oz CANS – This robust, hoppy American Stout is a hearty welcome on a brisk evening, but balanced and drinkable for enjoying year-round. In addition to a complex roasted malt character of coffee and dark chocolate, a hefty addition of American hops adds bright, distinctive layers of tropical fruits, citrus, and pine. 6.8% ABV.
- American Solera Handsome Brothers 6/4/16oz CAN – IPA Double Dry hopped with Cryo Citra hops. 5.2% ABV.
- American Solera Fat Camp 6/4/16oz CANS – Imperial Milk Stout with Chocolate, Cinnamon, and Vanilla. 10% ABV.
- American Solera Power TIPA 6/4/16oz CAN – Triple IPA with Citra & Mosaic Hops. 10% ABV.