Dimensional Brewing in Dubuque, IA is kicking off the month of March with a bang as they are set to release two beers! Tickets for their popular “Can-D-Bar’ will open Sunday, March 6th @ 7 p.m.! The following week will see the debut of “neat” imperial stout for a tap room only release starting at 11 a.m. on Saturday March 12th! Details below! Cheers!
It’s time for us to get our Barrel Aged March on. We are excited to bring back B.A. Can-D-Bar & to introduce you to our best nonadjunct B.A. Stout to date. We will be doing this release similar to our most recent releases. Please read the following details carefully.
B.A. Can-D-Bar is a 11.35% imperial stout aged for 14 months in Blaum Bros. Distilling Co. Bourbon Barrels and then rested on Coconut and Cacao!
– Tickets for B.A. Can-D-Bar will be sold online via Etix at 7pm on Sunday, March 6th. Please look for an event page to be posted soon. We will supply a link to etix on the event page.
– B.A. Can-D-Bar will be sold in 2, 500ml bottle packages.
– The limit is one set per order.
– If you score a ticket for B.A. Can-D-Bar bottle pick up will begin on Saturday, March 12th at 11am at the taproom.
– Proxies are allowed for pick up. They must have a screen shot or printed copy of the buyers ID and Etix ticket to be scanned upon pick up.
-neat is a big thicc 11.8% stout aged in a Blaum Brothers Rye barrel for 13 months and that’s it! This Rye Barrel Aged Stout has created such a harmonious blend of the beer & barrel that we can’t wait to send your taste buddies into a state of nirvana.
– This Rye barrel aged Stout will be available in 500ml bottles.
– Due to the low bottle count, we will be releasing this beer first come, first served at 11am on Saturday, March 12th at our taproom.
– Limits will be determined upon turnout and final bottle count.
– For those of you lining up, we will open the garage early for pre game shenanigans because we love you.