Drops coming from Abu Nawas this week includes one of my favorite breweries, Blackberry Farm. Has anyone ever been to Walland, TN and had the opportunity to check the place out? Looks like heaven, and definitely on my bucket list. On to the brews!
- Blackberry Farm Classic Saison 12 oz CAN – Belgian-style Saison features European noble-type hops, authentic Belgian Saison yeast, and the finest European two-row malt. 6.3% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Boundary Tree 12 oz CAN – This hop-forward Belgian-style ale features notes of citrus fruit that complement its bready malt undertones. A soft bitterness, reminiscent of orange marmalade, balances delicate spice notes that result from a warm fermentation. 6.5% ABV.
- Blackberry Farm Fenceline12oz CAN -Belgian-style ale brewed with generous portions of wheat malt for a creamy mouthfeel and hazy straw color. Generous additions of Huell Melon hops lend notes of melon and strawberry, along with a balanced bitterness. 5.9% ABV.
- A variety of cool 375 and 750ml Limited editions!
Dugges Daylight 24-716oz CAN – A beer to salute the never-setting sun. Follow our journey as we tweak our way towards the perfect IPA. Step by step, beer by beer, on and on and on. Forever! For our third IPA brewed on US soil and our first IPA brewed at the all-new Twelve Percent Beer Project brewery in North Haven, CT, we wanted to bring Sweden. During a couple of months every summer the northern parts of Sweden experience a never-setting sun. Literally daylight 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is that daylight in a can. Cheers! 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Brewing I GREW UP IN NIVA 16oz CAN – IPA Brewed with Motueka, Galaxy, Falconer’s, and Citra. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Brewing I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO MY I-95 16oz CAN – Triple Epic IPA with Nelson, Galaxy, and Citra. 11% ABV.
- Evil Twin Brewing All Galaxy Diane 16oz CAN – Small batch edition of Consumed 15 today Diane, all Galaxy IPA from Twelve Percent Project. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin How Cool Is This? In The Catskills We Can Get That True Upstate Experience 16oz CAN – DDH DIPA brewed with Citra, Simcoe, Ekuanot. Notes of peach, melon, lime zest and pine sap. Medium-bodied. Creamy mouthfeel. Subtle bitterness. Soft carbonation. 8% ABV.
- Evil Twin Everyday, Once A Day IPA 16oz CAN – Double dry-hopped Imperial IPA brewed with lactose and vanilla beans. 9% ABV.
- Evil Twin Molotov Cocktail 12oz CAN – Jeppe’s Legendary Triple IPA. 12% ABV.
- Evil Twin Molotov Cocktail Peach and Grapefruit and Passionfruit 12oz CAN – Jeppe’s Legendary Triple IPA with a surprise twist. 12% ABV.
- Evil Twin Molotov Lite 16oz CAN – Lite version of the Triple IPA is a Double IPA at only 8.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break 16oz CAN – Imperial Stout with Almonds, Espresso, Vanilla. 11.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Even More Jesus 16oz CAN – Jeppe Legendary Imperial Stout. 12% ABV
- SCHRAMM VALENTINE 375ML – Black Currants and Maravilla Red Raspberries. Valentine marries the focused acidity and crisp flavor of whole red raspberries with the unmistakably deep and rich aromatics of black currants. A combination of two of our most popular flavors, we are certainly sweet on Valentine. Pair someone you love.
- SCHRAMM MARIONBERRY 375ML – Marionberry is a Melomel made purely from Willamette Valley Marion Blackberries. Like our ‘Blackberry’, Marionberry has a full, natural fruit acidity that is balanced by premium Orange Blossom honey sweetness to create an extremely flavorful mead. Very dark in color, the Marionberries provide a jammy, juicy fruit-forward character. This mead has great aging potential for many years, though it’s pure fresh fruit character may make it difficult to leave alone for long. 14% ABV.
- SCHRAMM CRANBERRY 375ML – Cranberry Mead takes the distinct tartness of the earthy, fragrant and penetrating cranberry and matches it with the sweet, yet balanced style for which Schramm’s Mead is known. The pronounced acidity of the fruit demands to be offset by substantial sweetness, and the vast number and throaty nature of the berry’s flavor compounds requires pairing with a complex, full-bodied honey.
- SCHRAMM LUTOWKA STATEMENT 375ML – This unique incarnation of The Statement is made with Lutowka Morello-type cherries from Poland. The taste is definitely cherry, but more focused, brighter and with a touch more acidity than our standard Balaton version. It is delicious in its own singular way and is demonstrative of the subtle but notable differences in flavors that can be achieved by using different fruit variations.
- SCHRAMM RASPBERRY 375ML – Schramm’s Raspberry is a mead made from whole Michigan raspberries. The flavor is unmistakably fruity raspberry, reminiscent of Michigan summers, and is balanced by honey sweetness. Due to the high level of acidity from the berries, it can age gracefully for many years. A tribute to our home state’s strong fruit growing tradition, this was the first mead made by head meadmaker Ken Schramm. It holds a special place in our history as well as our cellar.
- SCHRAMM THE STATEMENT 375ML – The Statement is our Balaton cherry mead – made with the highest quality Traverse City Balaton cherries, carefully selected honey and twenty years of experience – having gone through more than a dozen iterations. Living up to its name, this mead truly makes a statement due to its incredible expression and depth of flavor and character rendered from honey and Michigan tart cherries. A natural complement to chocolate and sharp or blue cheeses, The Statement also pairs well with grilled pork and makes a terrific reduction sauce for desserts.
- SCHRAMM MADELINE 375ML – Schramm’s Madeline is our boysenberry mead, made with whole boysenberries and Michigan honey. A cross between European raspberry, common blackberry and American dewberry, the boysenberry has a unique tannic flavor which combines wonderfully with carefully selected premium honey. The resulting mead is thick, jammy and extremely flavorful and pours dark purple with a very smooth, lightly tart finish. This mead is a tribute to our favorite, tiny release to date, Madeline June Schramm Naeger. Ten percent of sales of this mead are donated to the Royal Oak Beaumont NICU, where Madeline spent nearly the first three months of her life. She was beautiful when she was born, but we know she will continue to mature beautifully with age. 14% ABV.
- SCHRAMM BLACK AGNES 375ML – Our sweet black currant mead, Black Agnes, is named after one boisterous Scottish wench who successfully defended the Scottish Castle of Dunbar during a five-month siege by William Montague, the Earl of Salisbury. While relatively unknown in the United States, black currants have been grown in the British Isles for more than five hundred years and used by herbalists since the Middle Ages. Sharply tart and acidic, the potent flavors of the fruit are perfectly balanced by the sweetness of premium honey to create a particularly unique, memorable and delicious mead. 14% ABV.
- SCHRAMM RED AGNES 375ML – Schramm’s Red Agnes is finely balanced Melomel. Red currants provide deep floral aromatics, a fruitier initial impression, more focused acidity, and a stunning cardinal hue. This mead is dangerously drinkable with a delicately balanced acidity which allows the honey and fruit to sing in harmony together. 14% ABV.
- SCHRAMM BLACKBERRY 12/375ML – Blackberry is earthy, brightly acidic mead balances the lingering tartness of whole blackberries and carefully selected honey. Intensely fruity with balanced acidity, a complex flavor profile and an earthy aroma, this mead is reminiscent of picking fruit on a mid-summer day. A strong option for the cellar, blackberry will continue to mature and develop in the bottle for years. Blackberry pairs well with creamy cheeses, duck, and veal. 14% ABV.
- SCHRAMM GINGER 375ML – Schramm’s Ginger is a full-throated, unapologetic expression of pure grated ginger and honey. Honey sweetness is balanced by full ginger flavor with a touch of spiciness, making this mead a perfect choice to pair with spicy Indian, Ethiopian or Thai cuisine, grilled Korean mackerel or flavorful sushi and sashimi. It also pairs well with dark chocolate and is a great addition to a whiskey ginger cocktail or a Moscow Mule. 14% ABV.