Abu Nawas will be sending some familiar faces from Clown Shoes but also some newbies as well along with a new berliner weisse from Grimm and a tasty sounding stout from them as well. Here we go!
First a few restocks from Clown Shoes, including:
- Clementine 12oz Can 6-Pack
- Clementine 1/6 bbl Keg
- Clementine 1/6 bbl Keg.
- Mango Kolsch 12oz Can 6-Pack
- Mango Kolsch 1/6 bbl Keg
- Mango Kolsch 1/6 bbl KegPlus some new guys from Clown Shoes!
- BakedGoods 16oz CAN – Hoppy Pale Ale ***NEW FORMAT ALERT***
- Baked Goods 1/6 bbl Keg.- Hoppy Pale Ale
- Clown Shoes Mocha Sombrero 1/6 bbl Keg. – A Delicious Variant of the Mexican-Style Chocolate Stout, brewed with ancho chiles, cinnamon, extra chocolate malts, roasted dark, vanilla and cold-brewed coffee sourced from Lee, Mass.-based Barrington Roasting Co.7% ABV.
- Drongo 16oz CAN – The beer is a blend of kettle sour and Australian hopped IPA (Galaxy and Ella). 6.5% ABV. Named after a horse in Australia with plenty of pluck but no luck” who raced in the 1920s but never won a race.
- Ride The Lion 2019 22oz Bottles. – Bourbon Barrel Aged Wee Heavy. 10.5% ABV.
- Bubble Farm 2/12 Packs – Our Favorite IPA from our Mass Friends now in a 12 Packs Format. What is it not to like? 6.5% ABV.
- Grimm Mango Guava Pop! 12/22 oz. Creamsicle-inspired Dessert Berliner with Mango, Guavas, Milk Sugar and Vanilla. 4.8% ABV
- Grimm Icing on the Cake 12/22 oz. IMPERIAL MILK STOUT WITH CACAO & VANILLA. luscious dessert stout that tastes like a liquid slice of flourless chocolate cake. 10% ABV.