Another big drop from Abu Nawas will be coming next week and along with this drop is the debut in Iowa of Public Access Brewing. Here’s more on this brewery:
The story behind Public Access starts with a little bar in Greenpoint Brooklyn you may have heard of called Tørst. Since the day it opened in spring of 2013, Tørst has been a haven for beer nerds all over the world. It has also managed to produce some serious brewing talent. Guys like Joey Pepper from Folksbier and Anthony Sorice from Root + Branch, got their start bartending at Tørst and have since moved on to make some of the highest rated, most sought-after beer on the East Coast. Another of those Tørst talents – specifically Ramon Manuel Manrique Hung. The story of the superb new Public Access Brewing is the story of Venezuelan native Ramón Manrique, who was living in Belgium when he became enchanted by the variety and traditions of Belgian beer. His passion for craft beer led him to positions at world-renowned beer destinations Tørst & Proletariat, We could not be more psyched to start bringing his Public Access beers to you. Their first release is on deck for this month…
For you untappd fans here’s what is being said about On Air:
- Public Access On Air 16oz CAN – Double Dry-Hopped DIPA with Citra, Comet and Mandarina Bavaria. 8% ABV
- Omnipollo Nebuchadnezzar 16oz CAN – Omnipollo’s Award-winning IIPA… 8.5% ABV.
- Omnipollo Gygax 16oz CAN – Grapefruit Tonic Gose Ale Brewed with Grapefruit, Quinine & Lactose Sugar. 6% ABV.
- Omnipollo Andreas Oat 16oz CAN – 7% NE-Style Oat IPA
- Omnipollo Devin the Dude 12oz CAN – Officially the most price-friendly Omni beer ever released Stateside!!! 5.2% Pils.
- Omnipollo Tetragrammaton 16oz CAN – 7.3% Galaxy, Citra, & Mosaic IPAEvil Twin:
- Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break 16oz CAN – Imperial Stout with Almonds, Espresso, Vanilla. 11.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin Even More Coco Jesus 16oz CAN – Imperial Stout brewed with Maple Syrup and Coconut. 12% ABV.
- Evil Twin Geyser Gose 16oz CAN – Collab Gose, made with Icelandic herbs and smoked sea salt. 5.5% ABV.
- Evil Twin / Omnipollo Pink Lemonade IPA 12oz CAN – Summer Seasonal Collab with Omnipollo; 7% Pink Lemonade-Style IPA.
- Evil Twin Mission Gose 12oz CAN – 4.5% Gose brewed with EucalyptusStillwater:
- Stillwater Artisanal Levadura 16oz CAN – Oaxacan-style Gose sour ale brewed with salt, agave, & lime. 4.6% ABV.
- Stillwater Artisanal Stateside 16oz CAN – Stillwater’s flagship beer, Anglo-Belgian saison. 6.8% ABV.
- Stillwater Artisanal Classique 12oz CAN – Super Excited to see this one back! Post-Prohibition Style (ale)… corn, rice, pilsner malt… and lots of your favorite old-school American hops… “your Grandfather’s new beer.” 4.5% ABV.Off Color:
- Off Color Spots 12oz Bottles – Tropical Fruit Berliner Weisse. 3.8% ABV
- Off Color Troublesome 12oz Bottles – Gose. 4.5% ABV
- Off Color Apex Predator 12oz Bottles – Off Colors Legendary Saison! 6.5% ABV.
- Off Color Sparkles Finds Trouble 12oz Bottles – Gose brewed with Hibiscus Flowers. 4.2% ABV
- Off Color Le Woof 12oz Bottles – Biere de Garde. A French-style farmhouse ale. 7.8% ABV.Hoof Hearted:
- Hoof Hearted Did We Just Become Best Friends 16oz CAN – Rotating dual hop series. 8% NE-Style DIPA with Galaxy & El Dorado.
- Hoof Hearted Everybody Wants Some 20 Azacca 16oz CAN – Rotating single-hop DIPA. 8% All Azacca Double Dry-Hopped DIPA.
- Hoof Hearted Dorks of Hazard 1/6 bbl – 7% NE-Style DIPA
- Hoof Hearted Did We Just Become Best Friends 1/6 bbl – Rotating dual hop series. 8% NE-Style DIPA with Galaxy & El Dorado.
- Hoof Hearted Everybody Wants Some Simcoe 1/6 bbl – Rotating single-hop DIPA. 8% All Simcoe Double Dry-Hopped DIPA.
- Hoof Hearted Everybody Wants Some Azacca 1/6 bbl – Rotating single-hop DIPA. 8% All Azacca Double Dry-Hopped DIPA.