A nice mix of brews and mead this week will be dropping from Abu Nawas. Here’s what’s coming this week:
- Moonlight Little Apple 12oz CAN – Semi-Dry Hard Cider Aged in Rye Whiskey Barrels. Made with the finest New England Apples. 6.5% ABV.
- Moonlight Them Apples CAN – Bourbon Barrel Aged New England Style Sparkling Sweet Hard Cider. Barrels Aged for a minimum of 6 months. 13.5% ABV.
- Moonlight Thirteen 5 CAN – New England Style Honey Apple Wine. A pre-prohibition style of cider fermented with additional sugar to create 13.5% ABV – so strong we have to call it a wine.
- Moonlight Razz What She Said CAN – Delicious Session mead made with raspberries. Deep Rich raspberry notes play off a smooth honey base, creating a luscious semi-sweet mead with bright carbonation and off-pink head. Perfect for the summer. 6.5% ABV.
- Moonlight Kurt’s Apple Pie 375ml – Made with local apple cider with Madagascar vanilla and Vietnamese cinnamon. 14% ABV. Get your piece of the pie!. Two-time medal winner at the Mazer Cup International
- Moonlight A Common Disaster 375ml – An Iowa collaboration with Scot Schaar of Crawford Brew Works in Bettendorf, this mead took 1st place at the 2016 Mead Free or Die competition. Wildflower honey, hand-roasted pineapples, and smokey chipotle peppers. Slightly sweet pineapple notes fade to a smokey chipotle finish. 14% ABV.
- Moonlight Coffee in Bed 375ml – Honey wine fermented with natural Sumatra coffee. This is luscious dessert style mead that pairs wonderfully with German chocolate cake or tiramisu. 15.3% ABV
- Moonlight Indulge 375ml – Made from Madagascar-Bourbon vanilla beans, Vietnamese Cinnamon, honey, water and yeast. Reminiscent of a cinnamon bun. Bronze medal winner at the 2016 Mazer Cup International
- Moonlight Brazen 375ml – Mead with Meadowfoam honey, habanero peppers, and roasted cacao nibs. The sweet start sets the stage for the intensely strong heat that the habanero brings, with a rich creamy finish from the cacao nibs. 14% ABV.
- Moonlight Desire 375ml – Award Winning Mead with blueberries, black cherries, and blackcurrants. 14% ABV.
- Moonlight Destiny375ml – Aged in Utopian casks and released one barrel at a time, it takes over 2 years to perfect a single batch. This mead is complex with lots of fruits and honey notes while the oak adds some dryness for the perfect balance. Honey, Black Currant, Blueberry, and Dark Sweet Cherry
- Moonlight Fling375ml – Semi-sweet and tart Strawberry Rhubarb Mead. 14% ABV.
- Moonlight Iniquity 375ml – Honey, apple and cranberry. A sinful double play on the senses. Sweet and smooth apple that leads into temptation with a finish of light, tangy cranberry. 12%
- Moonlight Kamasumtra 375ml – Mead with Madagascar-Bourbon Vanilla and Sumatra coffee. 14% ABV.
- Moonlight Last Apple 375ml – Heavenly Mead Aged in Jim Beam Barrels. 16% ABV. Gold Medal winner at the 2015 Mazer Cup International
- Moonlight Paramour 375ml – Black Currant, Black Cherry, Black Raspberry, Blueberry Mead. Rich and complex layers of juicy sweet berry flavor and soft tartness greet the palate. 13.9% ABV.
- Moonlight Red Dress 375ml – Semi-sweet mead with red currants. 13.9% ABV.
- Moonlight Sensual 375ml – Sweet Wildflower honey mead. 15.3% ABV.
- Moonlight Sumptuous 375ml – Mead made from honey and mangos, sweet but not overly so. Deliciously smooth and wonderfully complex with a long-lasting finish. Enjoy with spiced Mexican, Thai or Indian dishes.
- Moonlight Wicked 375ml – Mead with ginger and Madagascar-Bourbon vanilla. 14% ABV. Gold Medal winner at the 2014 Mazer Cup International, Bronze medal winner at the 2015 Mazer Cup International.
- Moonlight Wild 375ml – Unprocessed wildflower honey and wild mountain-grown blueberries from Alton Bay NH combine to make this light, dry mead. Get the party started with Wild. Pairs well with fruits, cheese, and romantic activities. 14% ABV.
- Evil Twin Public Servant Teacher Edition 16oz CAN – This beer is to honor the teachers that educate our children. We ask you, fellow beer drinkers, to thank local teachers by sharing this beer with them. DIPA Dry hopped with Mosaic and Falconer’s Flight. 7% ABV.
- Evil Twin Public Servant Firefighter Edition 16oz CAN – This beer is to honor the extraordinary commitment and courage of Firefighters. We ask you, fellow beer drinkers, to thank local Firefighters by sharing this beer with them. DIPA Dry-hopped with Mosaic, Simcoe and Ekuanot 7% ABV.
- Stillwater / Hoof Hearted Fruit on the Bottom 16oz CAN – Fruit (And Hops) On The Bottom is a “rotationally hopped” sour IPA with lactose, vanilla extract, yogurt, strawberry and banana. 6% ABV.
- Stillwater Strawberry Shakerato 16oz CAN – Sour ale with strawberries, vanilla, coffee, cane & milk sugar. 5% ABV.
- Stillwater Double Mocha Affogato Nitro Stout 16oz CAN – Double mocha affogato stout with cocoa nibs, cocoa powder, coffee & lactose. 6.5% ABV.
- Stillwater On Fleek 12oz CAN – Imperial stout brewed with dark sugars and molasses. 13.0% ABV.